If Ronda Rousey finish career 16-12-2 or better

I am suspecting you *are retarded.
I would explain but you couldn't handle the truth.

Just for example saying "one of eight" is not the same as meaning "one of the eight". I'll let you puzzle the pieces around and figure it out. Say uncle if you want me to break it down.

I would explain but you couldn't handle the truth.

Just for example saying "one of eight" is not the same as meaning "one of the eight". I'll let you puzzle the pieces around and figure it out. Say uncle if you want me to break it down.
Still going with you're a retard.

Persuade me different

Logical fallacy 101. You've failed every level of communication. who knew vegetables could type?
I spelled it out for you retard. You're the only one here failing comprehension.

I spelled it out for you retard. You're the only one here failing comprehension.

Lol reported because you're a brain dead dick sucker. Good luck in job interviews kid, it's gonna be a rough one. Annnnd ignored

RR is an olympian who has competed at the highest levels. She took her skills to MMA and reigned supreme for a long time. The idea of Rousey dedicating herself to striking defence, and becoming proficient at it, is not a far fetched proposition.

The same work ethic and determination that made her a world great judoko, and then a highly successful wmma fighter, could no doubt drive her to become an even better version of her best wmma/fighting self.
She likes hot wings and her purple pillow too much to make a come back.

Lol reported because you're a brain dead dick sucker. Good luck in job interviews kid, it's gonna be a rough one. Annnnd ignored
You reported me and then called me a dick sucker and then ignored me?

Lulz - dude seek help. You're a fucked up person

Back