If Ronda Rousey finish career 16-12-2 or better

Shots fired. BJ Penn fans ain't going to like this one.

that won´t happen

she already showed her warrior heart and world class technique

also she seems to be very mature in handling a loss

Hate or love her, Ronda is absolutely a legend.
Also just the record doesn't tell the whole story.

If she goes to HW and fights Machida or up at least one weight class and fights Cyborg

Records don't tell the whole story bruh
Machida accounts for one loss for penn. it's not representative of his fighting portfolio. Huggers cling for that loss like it's the life support for his shitty record...bizarre

will she be legend too?

Ronda-Rousey-knocked-out-by-Holly-Holm.jpg
hi-res-c2f5f0d8f204a16e9d7d6a980a0e5da0_crop_north.jpg
nunes2.jpg
images (1).jpg

Ronda Rousey is the biggest Fraud in sporting in history bar none. Not only is she a talentless severely overhyped can whom was hand fed lessor cans that catered to her fighting style...she is a classless coward.

So...no.

Machida accounts for one loss for penn. it's not representative of his fighting portfolio. Huggers cling for that loss like it's the life support for his shitty record...bizarre
One of eight fights he took above his weight class; its perfectly representative of his career.

Wtf are you talking about?

Shots fired. BJ Penn fans ain't going to like this one.

eh

For all the crap BJ get's for not handling losses and going 'to the death' he still keeps coming back for more just for the thrill of competing.

Ronda... Well did the Ronda.

will she be legend too?
BJ%252520Penn%252520poster.gif

One of eight fights he took above his weight class; its perfectly representative of his career.

Wtf are you talking about?
He's only had 29 fights. One of eight is not a significant representation of squat. You're trying to represent his career by 4 fights that he mostly lost? I'm confused men

Everytime I see someone say this, I can't help but assume they didn't start watching WMMA until it was in the UFC.
Zingano and Davis both beat Nunes and McMann beat Davis and practically drew with Tate, they are asshole striking fanboys who only see strikers as worthwhile. Whenever a WMMA hater makes a list of the "only" decent WMMA fighters, it's always some combo of Cyborg, Joanna, Nunes, Shevchenko, and Holm never mind that there are grapplers who have beaten some of those and/or have better resumes than them. With maybe Tate or Gadelha as a token grappler mention but heavily outnumbered.

#StrikingFanboyismIsCancer
#GayHuggingIsREALFighting

Last edited:
He's only had 29 fights. One of eight is not a significant representation of squat. You're trying to represent his career by 4 fights that he mostly lost? I'm confused men
One of eight he fought above his weight class. He fought over 25% of his fights above his weight class.

One of eight is 25%?!? This changes EVERYTHING
Dude you are high

I will spell. It. Out. For. You.

BJ had eight fights above his weight class. That is over 25% of his fights and accounts for five of his losses and a draw.

One of those eight was the Lyoto fight, which was the example I used to represent those eight total fights he had above his weight class.

The underlying point is that throughout BJ's career he has challenged himself, something ruh roh Rousey did not do.

His record reflects these challenges and is therefore absurd to compare Rousey to it, or any other main stream fighter.

Hope that clears it up for you. It's my last attempt.

Dude you are high

I will spell. It. Out. For. You.

BJ had eight fights above his weight class. That is over 25% of his fights and accounts for five of his losses and a draw.

One of those eight was the Lyoto fight, which was the example I used to represent those eight total fights he had above his weight class.

The underlying point is that throughout BJ's career he has challenged himself, something ruh roh Rousey did not do.

His record reflects these challenges and is therefore absurd to compare Rousey to it, or any other main stream fighter.

Hope that clears it up for you. It's my last attempt.
Funny. You attempt to insult me because you can't coherently get your point across. Now that you put in a minimal amount of effort it makes perfect sense. Thanks for having a basic conversation.

Funny. You attempt to insult me because you can't coherently get your point across. Now that you put in a minimal amount of effort it makes perfect sense. Thanks for having a basic conversation.
I am suspecting you *are retarded.

Back