If Ronda fights again the obvious matchup is...

Egészségére!

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If Ronda fights again the obvious matchup is Holly Holm

A fight like this only happens if both sides win. Ronda's rep has gone down so much another loss to Holly wont change much, but a win changes everything, and either way she makes a huge paycheck

For Holly it would be the biggest $$ of her career and she would be favored so why not? A loss wont take her legendary ko away. Could even be a trilogy

Ronda fought a terrible fight last time and although Nunes is beyond her reach Holly is beatable. At 31 she has age on her side to Holly's 36. In a couple years with the right coach and camp I wouldn't count her out.

anyone else think it's possible? how big would it be?

ufc-175-rr-punchwatermarked.gif

ronda.gif

thoughts?

She's never coming back. Those losses still make her cry.

Omg wtf ronda living rent free in all your heads wtf

That head bounce though ..from the head kick.. She almost went horizontal from that shit.. Stick to wwe is her best bet..

I still remember that fight i lost my voice from screaming in joy for hollys win.. It was amazing... I called it moments before the fight started i said rondas scared i saw it in her eyes walking out..same look she had going into the nunes fight..which i believe she never should of fought that night..her coaches and teamates let her down that night

If Ronda fights again the obvious matchup is Holly Holm

A fight like this only happens if both sides win. Ronda's rep has gone down so much another loss to Holly wont change much, but a win changes everything, and either way she makes a huge paycheck

For Holly it would be the biggest $$ of her career and she would be favored so why not? A loss wont take her legendary ko away. Could even be a trilogy

Ronda fought a terrible fight last time and although Nunes is beyond her reach Holly is beatable. At 31 she has age on her side to Holly's 36. In a couple years with the right coach and camp I wouldn't count her out.

anyone else think it's possible? how big would it be?

ufc-175-rr-punchwatermarked.gif

ronda.gif

thoughts?
giphy.gif

Man, just look at all these people around her thinking what a great boxer she is. face palm.
LiveSeveralIncatern-size_restricted.gif

Ronda should fight Cindy Dandois. It would be a pitch battle on the feet.

Why would ronda come back? She is guaranteed "wins" in wrestling, and she gets to live out the fantasy that she is unbeatable.

No. She's not going back to fight again. She's already so far behind the rest of the field. She'd have all new coaches because she'd be insane to keep Edmund on. I just don't think the juice is worth the squeeze for her. And for her, there is no reason to get embarrassed again when she's got easy money in pro wrestling. Plus, if she ever were to come back, Holly will likely be close to retirement if not already retired.

That head bounce though ..from the head kick.. She almost went horizontal from that shit.. Stick to wwe is her best bet..

I still remember that fight i lost my voice from screaming in joy for hollys win.. It was amazing... I called it moments before the fight started i said rondas scared i saw it in her eyes walking out..same look she had going into the nunes fight..which i believe she never should of fought that night..her coaches and teamates let her down that night

deliverance_610.jpg

She can fight baszler in a worked mma fight

Back