IF Robert beats Yoel, Bisping and then goes down and beats Tyrone is he top 3 GOAT

TheLivingTr1bunal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's looking like Robert looks like a freight train and nothing seems to be stopping him. Where in the GOAT would you put him when he becomes MW champ and probably beats Tyrone or GSP.

No, none of those three are remotely goat level material.
It'd be impressive but he'd need a couple years of total domination to even enter the discussion.

Why would crazy circumstances where the contenders get knocked off without him fighting them make him GOAT material?

No, none of those three are remotely goat level material.
It'd be impressive but he'd need a couple years of total domination to even enter the discussion.

He has been dominating for the last couple of years. I think he needs a few more titles and a great win like GSP to become GOAT. I see him beating Yoel like he did Souza and also Tyrone or GSP, bisping would be his difficult matchup.

This stuff is getting ridiculous

This stuff is getting ridiculous

double posted.

No...the term gets thrown around way too much these days.

Having wins over both Yoel Romero and Jacare Souza would be an astronomical achievement. Still, Whittaker is young and has a long ways to go in his career.

As for going down and fighting Woodley, Whittaker has stated he will never go back down to 170lbs. Also why would you want the Middleweight champion to drop down to 170lbs before even defending his fucking belt? You want to see multiple divisions ruined for your shitty "superfights"?

Not even close. The top level GOAT contenders have insane runs.

In that scenario, throw in Rockhold and I think there's some legitness to this statement.

If your thread had not been shit, it wouldn't have ended up in The Wasteland.

giphy.gif

He has been dominating for the last couple of years. I think he needs a few more titles and a great win like GSP to become GOAT. I see him beating Yoel like he did Souza and also Tyrone or GSP, bisping would be his difficult matchup.

double posted.
<{hmmm}><{hmmm}>

Back