If Rizin keeps this pace, it blows UFC out of the water

black belch

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey, wanna be rich? Put a PRIDE/Rizin style show in american prime time TV. Its like UFC mixed with WWE but with nice crowds, steroids (exciting fights), but amazing 1st world production value, not shitty van living american nu metal shit

Well it wont, since they only have a few events a year, but I love rizin, its awesome. Both fit different niches.

lol, obviously. i guess thats why pride ppvs got like 30k buys

lol, obviously. i guess thats why pride ppvs got like 30k buys

Its 2016 tardo. Internet audience is the real important thing. Twitter broadcasted NFL game. This is the future bro.

Plus, dat time zone

I think UFC isn't going to cut CM Punk because it would be the natural switch to fight for Rizin. They're gonna give CM Punk one more fight in the UFC and just hope he fails again and goes back to WWE. If they do cut him he's gonna go to Rizin and take his wwe fans with him. The WWE fans are gonna love Rizin over UFC. UFC signed CM Punk specifically so he wouldn't go to the competition.

Rizin KANSAS CITY in March. CM Punk vs Kron Gracie live on VICELAND

who doesnt pay to see that?

Rizin has a lot of potential and I LOVED that pride style .. obviously they need to have more events but I think that comes with time ... also the tournament style is awesome

That's a BIG "if" they can monetize their shows. I doubt Rizin's moneymaking infrastructure comes anywhere close to UFC's.

I was a lot more excited about Rizin than UFC's Cyborg show.

Rizin definitely has more style than UFC. I like the gray gloves.

I think UFC isn't going to cut CM Punk because it would be the natural switch to fight for Rizin. They're gonna give CM Punk one more fight in the UFC and just hope he fails again and goes back to WWE. If they do cut him he's gonna go to Rizin and take his wwe fans with him. The WWE fans are gonna love Rizin over UFC. UFC signed CM Punk specifically so he wouldn't go to the competition.

CM Punk is a huge Takada (Rizin General Manager) mark.

CM Punk isn't someone of interest to RIZIN. He never did a big Japan tour during his wrestling days and thus the fans aren't all that familiar with him.

Hey, wanna be rich? Put a PRIDE/Rizin style show in american prime time TV. Its like UFC mixed with WWE but with nice crowds, steroids (exciting fights), but amazing 1st world production value, not shitty van living american nu metal shit

Agreed. I'm annoyed when they get a good rivarly sh** talking thing going then it's ruined by hugging and making up after the fight.

If your going to fake it@ all...@least keep it up for the fans. Seeing McGregor and Diaz hug it out after rlly kills the plotline.

But yeah this Rizing was great. Especially Krazy Horse.

Only seen 1 rizin show it was the fedor vs the indian guy card.And it sucked big time,the way they kept interfering in the sapp fight just breaks up the rythm of the fight.

Hopefully Rizin and Bellator can be friends.

This would be sick. though it's starting to get frustrating when people are comparing UFC to RIZIN/PRIDE.

Rizin/PRIDE is more for an Entertainment purpose whereas the UFC (aside from all this 2016 drama) are trying to make MMA into a legit sport.

It's 2 different organizations trying to accomplish different things

full

EXAMPLE :

Holy crap... was that some typical Japan can-feeding, record-padding fight? That kid looked scared out of his mind before the fight even started, and then was in tears after that first knockdown. He was further out of his league than CM Punk.

Holy crap... was that some typical Japan can-feeding, record-padding fight? That kid looked scared out of his mind before the fight even started, and then was in tears after that first knockdown. He was further out of his league than CM Punk.

That was Kimura. Top 10 featherweight kickboxer despite being quite the glasscanon.

K1 and Rizin are in good terms, and he was supposed to win that fight. Well shit happens.

Back