so lets do the check list real quick
1. never popped for PED
2. Most title fight wins in UFC history
3. Most wins in UFC history
4. Beat every man he's ever fought
5. two division world champ
6. Great draw
7. One of the most well rounded fighters of all time
Pretty good stat sheet. Debatable stuff but a good stat sheet champion. That's exactly what he went for.

when you go deep down into stats
He's even MORE impressive

just the 85% takedown accurancy is insane.
(also #1 ever in takedown in ufc history)
even more when you know if fought a lots of top of the food chain wrestler.

and that he never even trained in wrestling before MMA. he's a karate base who became the greatest positional grappler in MMA history.

AV bet i guess

would need to fix a timetable for GSP's return & duration of the AV.

idk
I mean I would definitely see him fighting a guy like mcgregor, easy fight and his biggest payday ever. but not sure I see him fighting RDA. definitely don't see him at MW, not against someone like whittaker rockhold and romero

Oh so you're just delusional

If you think 170 was a weak division you might be one of the biggest noobs on sherdog. and that's saying something.
What happened to all those people that GSP defended against? They all got KTFO. GSP just laid on them.

1 is irrelevant.
2 is followed by NO FINISHES between 2009 and 2017.
3 by how many to the second place. And most at the very weak WW division.
4 irrelevant
5 irrelevant
6 absolutely irrelevant
7 A lie.
You lost credibility at 1.

Gsp is obsessed with having either a very large marginal size or skill difference. He won't take a fight where both those gaps are narrow.

Also he won't fight anyone who is skilled with one punch KO power. It' why he ducked Robbie Lawler for those years.

Gsp is obsessed with having either a very large marginal size or skill difference. He won't take a fight where both those gaps are narrow.

Also he won't fight anyone who is skilled with one punch KO power. It' why he ducked Robbie Lawler for those years.

Wait.. What?

Are you saying Thiago Alves, Carlos Condit, Dan Hardy didn't have KO power?

Double wait: Did you just imply Robbie was even top 5 when GSP was reigning?

Wait.. What?

Are you saying Thiago Alves, Carlos Condit, Dan Hardy didn't have KO power?

Double wait: Did you just imply Robbie was even top 5 when GSP was reigning?

Do you not have basic reading comprehension skills?

Yeah they would say he was cherry picking and I don't think they would be wrong. I also wouldn't care because we all know that GSP is a legendary fighter who's time sitting upon the division has come and past. One off fights is probably what he should be doing now instead of turning himself into a Penn/Liddel/Fedor and losing to low ranked fighters

What happened to all those people that GSP defended against? They all got KTFO. GSP just laid on them.
Actually they all had very impressive records before facing GSP. They fell off after GSP beat the shit out of them.

I love all this nonsense about how considering GSP a GOAT candidate is nut hugging. His resume speaks for itself. And I'm not even that much of a fan. Never been my favorite stylistically to watch. But he's earned his place among the top of MMA.

GSP is the best in my opinion. I’m happy he finished Bisping it left His detractors with not a whole lot to say.

They will say that he cherry picked but what does that say about Silva and Luke? GSP did what they could not.

Back