If RDA is fighting Usman, who fights Till?

You don't when you miss weight by almost 5 lbs and win a razor thin split decision. context matters.
Yes it does.

And in this case Till has the support of England and Brazil. He's special enough that missing weight isn't going to matter. And a win is a win. Razor close doesn't matter.

Someone else mentioned earlier that they might gift wrap a TS for Till by giving him a sacrifical fighter like they did with McGregor vs Siver. I can agree with that but the UFC is looking to book him for a TS in the sooner than you think future.

I say let him beat the ever loving shit out of Lawler for shits and giggles.

Dude barely beat Perry and looked a sloppy mess in that fight. Till picks him apart and gets a TKO
he was toying with perry. he had his way in that fight. he butchered his ugly face and knocked his ass down several times.
I bet he ko's till.

santiago would ko till quite easily imo. Sanitago is so underrated. Dude hits like a mack truck.
IDK... I want nothing but the best for my countryman and I think Till is a bad matchup for him.

I want Lawler vs Ponzi. I think Santiago can win that and become a big name... but Lawler is going to be out for a while.

he was toying with perry. he had his way in that fight. he butchered his ugly face and knocked his ass down several times.
I bet he ko's till.
He got wobbled several times. Hardly toying.

Ponz is on a SIX FIGHT win streak in the division but gets looked over constantly.

Till x Ponz is a pretty straight forward title eliminator for next shot, and makes a lot of sense in the current field.

That means Usman will need another win if he beats RDA, unless injuries factor in any combination of Tyron, Colby or Till.

Why the hell would RDA be fighting Usman after the molly-whopping Colby gave him? Usman will do the exact same thing, wrestle him to death.

Id like to see Ponzi vs Usman matched again, or Magney vs Usman/Ponzi

I wanna see Till vs Usman. Give RDA a fight vs Ponzi/Masvidal/Edwards/Wonderboy

Till is going to get Ponzi, yet another striker on a better win streak who he has an even better chance of knocking out.

Should be Till/Usman

Why the hell would RDA be fighting Usman after the molly-whopping Colby gave him? Usman will do the exact same thing, wrestle him to death.

Id like to see Ponzi vs Usman matched again, or Magney vs Usman/Ponzi
Colby's pillow fists dint do anything to rda that's why he barely has an iy injury worries. All he did was wrestle hump him to a boring decision and in the process he got taken down by a striker lel.

Ponz is on a SIX FIGHT win streak in the division but gets looked over constantly.

Till x Ponz is a pretty straight forward title eliminator for next shot, and makes a lot of sense in the current field.

That means Usman will need another win if he beats RDA, unless injuries factor in any combination of Tyron, Colby or Till.

Why does Ponz deserve a title eliminator before Usman?

Pedersoli. Should fight Carlo next imo.

Till's meteoric rise is in large part unwarranted and is the result of promotional "push". His UFC career is only 6 fights old, let's recap.

Promotional debut. A KO win over de Oliveira Marques. A guy who was Ko'd in both of his UFC appearances.

2nd fight: A draw with Dalby. Till got his ass beat soundly the last half of that fight (Gassed? injured? both?, your call). Dalby went 1-2-1 in the UFC.

3rd fight: Missed Championship weight by 6 lbs. against Ayari. Cruised to a UD against an undersized underskilled guy who is 1-1 in the UFC.

4th fight: Cruised to another UD against Boran Velickovic who is now 2-3-1 in the UFC.

5th fight: KO over Cowboy. Cowboy is 5-4 in the WW division and 1-4 over his last 5 fights.

6th fight: Missed Championship weight by 4.5 lbs. Wins controversial home brewed decision against WB. 22 of 25 media outlets had it for WB.

That's hardly a resume that justifies a shitle tot.

Why does Ponz deserve a title eliminator before Usman?

I'm replying to a thread where its reported Usman is fighting RDA next.

Till -vs- Usman would make the most sense as a title eliminator, but that isn't how its panning out it seems.

I'm replying to a thread where its reported Usman is fighting RDA next.

Till -vs- Usman would make the most sense as a title eliminator, but that isn't how its panning out it seems.
Ahh ok. Edwards is an option as well. Him and Ponzi have had exactly the same careers:

Lost their first fight, won two, lost their fourth, won 6 in a row.

There strength of schedule is pretty much identical as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back