If RDA becomes WW champ, Conor will move up and fight him.

Exactly. Doesn't anyone remember what happened what Nate fought actual WWs? Rory MacDonald made him look like an absolute fucking clown for 3 rounds. And Nate is a physically larger human being than Conor. Conor ever fighting at WW against a top 5 WW is a complete joke.
DHK clowned him too

I really like RDA. He butchered cowboy twice who had a competitive fight against Lawler, so it's not very unlikely that he'll win. And I think he's a bad matchup for Woodley as well.

Bank on it.
Already said many times and months ago.

Besides "from Angels" has to beat Lawler then Woodley in a row. Not exactly the easiest thing to do in the world.

To be fair Nate was 3-2 at the UFC WW before the McGregor rematch and Nate is physically larger than even Bisping.

bispnate-jpg.181653
You know there's a difference between being large and being taller, right?

Don't see Dos Anjos being 170 champ. Plus, can Mcgregor just defend his belt before anymore "Money-Fights".

RDA had his one chance for a red panty night and he pussied out. Plus, he cannot beat top welterweights. He's a post-USADA has-been.

Actually Nate was robbed in that fight which makes him 4-1 in the WW division by only losing to Rory before McGregor got the rematch.
Dude in what world did Diaz win? Let alone get robbed?
http://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-125-play-by-play-nate-diaz-vs-dong-hyun-kim
Did you actually watch the fight?
Diaz spent 9 of the first 10 minutes on his back, was the victim of seemingly effortless TDs, and was effectively controlled.

Let me guess, slapping someone on the ear from the bottom is effective striking? Yeah? But not DHK's ground and pound right?

Actually Nate was robbed in that fight which makes him 4-1 in the WW division by only losing to Rory before McGregor got the rematch.
Eh... he muscled him but Diaz held his own in that fight. Every one of the Sherdog writers doing the play-by-play had Diaz winning.

Here's the actually fight. No way you can give Diaz the first 2 rounds.

Rogan, who is all over Nate's nuts, even says towards the end of the second round that Diaz has to know he's down 2 rounds.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/2105/Dong-Hyun-Kim-vs-Nate-Diaz

More than half of the media thought Nate won and almost half of the fans thought Nate didn't lose.
I don't care what the media and fans thought? Do I know them personally? Have I heard them breakdown a fight before? Do they have any bias in their judging (Sherdog writers have clear bias if you actually compare some of their play by play scoring and the actual fight)? Are the just bleed fans or actually MMA fans? Can they be objective?

I posted the entire fight and there's no way you can give the second round to Diaz unless you bend over backwards, give him every benefit possible and score those weak strikes off his back as effective striking which it isn't because while Diaz was slapping Kim was advancing position. Even Joe Rogan, huge Diaz fanboy and you can clearly hear his bias during his commentating, said Diaz has to know he's down 2 rounds.

And Conor would wax him, believe that.

But in all seriousness, RDA will never be WW champion.

I don't care what the media and fans thought? Do I know them personally? Have I heard them breakdown a fight before? Do they have any bias in their judging (Sherdog writers have clear bias if you actually compare some of their play by play scoring and the actual fight)? Are the just bleed fans or actually MMA fans? Can they be objective?

I posted the entire fight and there's no way you can give the second round to Diaz unless you bend over backwards, give him every benefit possible and score those weak strikes off his back as effective striking which it isn't because while Diaz was slapping Kim was advancing position. Even Joe Rogan, huge Diaz fanboy and you can clearly hear his bias during his commentating, said Diaz has to know he's down 2 rounds.

If the media and the fans are not enough for you as the ultimate judge for MMA fights, what about fight metric then?

Total strikes favor Nate 81 to 36. More than twice.
In significant strikes Nate almost doubles DHK. 36 to 19.

So:

+ Media thought Nate won.
+ Half of the fans thought Nate won.
+ Fight stats favour Nate greatly.

+ I think Nate won.
- You think DHK won.

You're outmatched here.

Back