If RDA becomes WW champ, Conor will move up and fight him.

I just don't see him going 5 with Twood

I am assuming RDA vs Lawler is fighting for the next title shot so the winner of Masvidal vs Thompson should fight Till.

I would be very surprised if RDA won the WW title.

DDMx_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Thinking is there a timeline for this premonition, because I don't think Conor is sticking around for any extended time to fulfill that foresight to come real...

Three weight world champ, UFC history the Irish are back!

Is this an attempt to just talk more shit about Conor?

Conor is 1 & 1 at 170 against Nate Diaz the guy should be nowhere near another title shot.

I am assuming RDA vs Lawler is fighting for the next title shot so the winner of Masvidal vs Thompson should fight Till.

I would be very surprised if RDA won the WW title.
Slow down in Till.

He should fight the winner of Ponzi/Perry or best case for him loser of Masdival/WB.

Condit should fight the winner of Masdival/WB.

I would love to see them throw down on the feet but I think it would be smarter of RDA to just take him down and GNP until a submission presents itself.

RDA via ground game

Slow down in Till.

He should fight the winner of Ponzi/Perry or best case for him loser of Masdival/WB.

Condit should fight the winner of Masdival/WB.
Slow down on condit. He already has a fight lined up against Magny. He should win but is not a lock.

I'm not jumping the gun on Till as he just fought and destroyed a guy who went to a close decision against the former champ. Why take a step back in competition now by fighting 2 guys that he now has a better win than?

OFC he will. Conor obviously likes smaller opponents. Look at this size difference.

04_21113050_5f1b87_2650904a.jpg

Conor is 1 & 1 at 170 against Nate Diaz the guy should be nowhere near another title shot.
Exactly. Doesn't anyone remember what happened what Nate fought actual WWs? Rory MacDonald made him look like an absolute fucking clown for 3 rounds. And Nate is a physically larger human being than Conor. Conor ever fighting at WW against a top 5 WW is a complete joke.

Exactly. Doesn't anyone remember what happened what Nate fought actual WWs? Rory MacDonald made him look like an absolute fucking clown for 3 rounds. And Nate is a physically larger human being than Conor. Conor ever fighting at WW against a top 5 WW is a complete joke.

To be fair Nate was 3-2 at the UFC WW before the McGregor rematch and Nate is physically larger than even Bisping.

bispnate-jpg.181653

Back