If prime Gus had fought in the early-mid 2000s, he would've been the best LHW by a country mile

Fighters who run away the whole fight like a bitch didnt do well in Pride.

Your IQ is laughable. Like his performance would have been different had judges drew different numbers on their papers. Idiot.

Gus only gave DC a tough fight because he ran away like a bitch looking to land something sneaky while DC chased him. Pathetic from a 6'5 fighter with 80+ inch reach.

He would be given multiple yellow cards per fight in Pride for those cowardly tactics that makes fighting him "tough" in the UFC.

Gus only gave DC a tough fight because he ran away like a bitch looking to land something sneaky while DC chased him. Pathetic from a 6'5 fighter with 80+ inch reach.

He would be given multiple yellow cards per fight in Pride for those cowardly tactics that makes fighting him "tough" in the UFC.

Its funny how Conor, Gus and Overeem all use that same "cowardly tactic", and they are considered one of the best strikers in MMA.

LOL at Gus beating PRIME Shogun.

Prime Gus barely squeeked out a decision against -3 knees Shogun

Yeah he really improved in 1 fight which is what you suggest.

<5>

Fighters can have off nights. Gus fought like shit against Shogun and DC. Yet he still beat Shogun handily and arguably beat DC as well and almost finished him.

Phil tooled him. Imagine what prime Rampage or Shogun would have done to his face.
7 years ago and his second fight in the UFC. Do you honestly think things haven't changed since then? You have to be completely delusional if you think that someone like Rampage would beat Gus.

TS is right. Gus would have been the #1 LHW with ease. But same can be said about Jones, DC and maybe Rumble. These four (in their primes) are by far more complete fighters than the guys that regined 10-20 years ago. I don't understand why TS would just bring up Gus because he's not the best LHW right now and as mentioned previously he wouldn't be the only one that would dominate the LHW scene if you could put him in a time machine.

I disagree.....guys like a prime Chuck, Rampage and Shogun would give him problems.

If I could go back in time I'd be Mr. Coffee. Maybe discover penicillin.

Gus fans are fucking weird and delusional.

Back