If prime Fedor fought the top 3 in the UFC...

Lesnar takes Fedor down, then probably gets submitted.

I remember when Arlovski and Sylvia was UFC's top fighters.

I wonder how it would go if they fought Fedor.

Being in the UFC means you're the best in the world because Dana said so....

Fedor woops them all. We have forgotten (or never knew) how good that guy really was

Didn't he also get completely feminized by Stefan Struve while he was in his prime? A extremely piss poor man's version of Semmy Schilt who Fedor toyed with?

Didn't stipe ko the guy in the first round in his home country that made prime fedora tap like he was lil girl?!? Yeah that's what I thought mate.

Nice yellow cards too troll!!!

I remember when Arlovski and Sylvia was UFC's top fighters.

I wonder how it would go if they fought Fedor.

Being in the UFC means you're the best in the world because Dana said so....

Different time Different competition.

UFC has come a long way.

I just remember how a 47 year old Henderson stretched Fedor.

How could he possible compete against these 240lb ufc fighters.

I mean Cain and JDS???

Didn't stipe ko the guy in the first round in his home country that made prime fedora tap like he was lil girl?!? Yeah that's what I thought mate.

Nice yellow cards too troll!!!

Shhhh bro ,that was a past prime Fedor!

<{Heymansnicker}>
Because for Fedor fans, a fighter instantly pass his prime as soon as he lose.

Fun fact: you could do this for basically any divison when comparing to their contemporaries of five to ten years ago. Game had evolved.

But it did occur less than a year after his debut in the UFC, and he'd only been fighting pro in regional stuff for a little over a year before that. So he was still fairly green. And being served his first loss focused him wonderfully; pre-Struve and post-Struve Stipe are different beasts.
He had several fights, he was no beginner.

LMAO at the bolded part of your post. Bigfoot got Fedor to the mat whenever he wanted and controlled the shit out of him until a doctors stoppage. Cain did to Bigfoot what Bigfoot did to Fedor. Your post is absolute blasphemy. GIFS dont lie!

Here are GIFS of Fedor getting controlled, brought down to the mat, and manhandled.

4_medium_medium.gif

of59wg.gif

200.gif

GIFS of Cain manhandling Bigfoot and really getting whatever he wants on the mat:
s4s6t4.jpg

cain_blood.gif

200.gif

Fedor_Emelianenko_vs_Antonio_Silva-2-e1297637193940.jpg
cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

Nope, Prime Fedor would outwrestle Cain, Cain is not nearly the wrestler Coleman or Randleman were, Fedor bitch tossed them, Prime Fedor would have mauled Cain.

He had several fights, he was no beginner.

Not a beginner, but let's say...first stage of development. Good enough to win without truly understanding and dealing with where he was not good. It is one thing to know you can lose but so far it's been theoretical, another to feel it on your skin and taste it in your mouth. The sting of the defeat sent him back to the drawing board, working hard to become better than the version of Stipe that lost to Struve. THAT's why it's silly to quote that loss as evidence of his limits, because it was precisely the thing that goaded him to transcend them.

JDS and Cain are really good fighters.
Stipe is a champion of circumstance imo. He'll be forgotten soon.

Nope, Prime Fedor would outwrestle Cain, Cain is not nearly the wrestler Coleman or Randleman were, Fedor bitch tossed them, Prime Fedor would have mauled Cain.

Fedor got outwrestled by Coleman and Randleman, but submitted them due to their lack of BJJ. Cain's wrestling is elite and he has way better setups than Coleman and Randleman since he actually possesses striking skills and ties them together. He would've outwrestled Fedor.

Every fight? Wow I must have blinked at the wrong times during the fights with Werdum, Arlovski, Hunt, Maldonado, Gonzaga, Nelson etc...

You must've blinked for a long time when struve tko him too lol, of all fighters you listed... fkin Struve lmao

Fedor got outwrestled by Coleman and Randleman, but submitted them due to their lack of BJJ. Cain's wrestling is elite and he has way better setups than Coleman and Randleman since he actually possesses striking skills and ties them together. He would've outwrestled Fedor.

But cain was very hittable with a questionable chin.

Fedor was the best when guys weren't as good as they are today. If Fedor was in his prime now, he wouldn't be as successful now because the average fighter is much more talented than they were back in the pride days. Fedor was great back then, but his time has passed.
This gets throw around a lot and I completely disagree. Guys like Travis Browne, derrick Lewis, and big country wouldn't even be ranked 10 years ago. And the guy who's champ now was knocked out by someone not even ranked.

Fedors prime has better HWs than there are today, and prime fedor would beat any martial artist to date

Fedor
Nog
Cro cop
Werdum
Sylvia
Arlovski
Hunt
Sergei
Barnett
Igor
Couture
Mir
Alex Emelienenko

Would run a train on the ufc HW division

These would be the results: JDS will put him to sleep in round 2. Cain will turn him into shishkabob. Stipe will use him as a training dummy. I really don't want to hear about goats from the past because a true goat is for all times! What's your take on Fedor fighting top 3 now under the new testing?
(Attention MODs, please pretty please ban all those who can't debate without personal insults)

idk dog, prime fedor was unstoppable. he beat some of the goat HWs.
at HW, it is super difficult to accumulate a good win streak.
Fedor had a phenomal win streak and he fought some great guys, in between the cans.

Back