If Pacquiao beats Matthysse, Garcia, Thurman and Spence he breaks into the Top 50 ATG list

can you please add something productive instead of useless trolling trolling ban him comments like a crying girl who got her feelings hurt?

that man in your avatar is ranked higher in my eyes than Pacquiao do you agree? B hop has better wins and more title defenses.

His win against Kelly Pavlik was amazing

pEFvdaE.gif

can you please add something productive instead of useless trolling trolling ban him comments like a crying girl who got her feelings hurt?

that man in your avatar is ranked higher in my eyes than Pacquiao do you agree? B hop has better wins and more title defenses.

His win against Kelly Pavlik was amazing
I still haven't seen Hopkins in boxingdickhead.com's top 100 AT list. So no. That's an absurd statement.

Absolutely. And Pavlik is an all-time great, easily.
top ten ATG, easy. Up there with Sims, Thompson, Hide, Damiani, Bell, Tarver, Mitchell, Reid, Schultz, Czyz, Coetzee, Hipp, Tucker, Oquendo and maybe even Woods I might argue.

I think if Manny beats Lucas Mattysse, goes on and beats Danny Garcia, Kieth Thurman and Errol Spence at his age, he will have done one of the most impressive resurgent comebacks in boxing history.

I think he would easily break the Top 50 of all time yes or no? He is already in the top 100 obviously I think many people have him around 75 all time, but if he does this it would easily put him past the top 50.

I think it would be hard for Paquiao to top Durans wins over Davey Moore and Iran Barkley, but Pac would be up there with most impressive boxing resurgent comebacks
As far as troll attempts go this one is not too bad, should get some bites.

Mosley defended his IBF lightweigh title 9 times jumped to 147 and wiped the Floor with Oscar to win the WBC belt and defended it against his mandatory before losing to Vernon Forrest twice. He then went up to 154 and whooped Oscar again to capture the WBA and WBC belts.

Mosley "whooped" Oscar twice? Yeah, you definitely have never watched either of those fights.

Pac is one of the greatest of all time, easily top 20.

His competitive career is over now. He's basically doing a victory lap for some $$$. He's not going to get in there with Spence.

this thread title was so retarded I didn't bother to read it and I really missed out on this dude getting roasted didn't I? I always make that mistake, it's a dumb thread there's no good talk in there, but there is a lot of fun talk which I always miss out on. Shitting on this guy seems fun. Everybody's doing it, it's like curling at the Olympics it's IN rn. And there's booty gifs? Nice.

this thread title was so retarded I didn't bother to read it and I really missed out on this dude getting roasted didn't I? I always make that mistake, it's a dumb thread there's no good talk in there, but there is a lot of fun talk which I always miss out on. Shitting on this guy seems fun. Everybody's doing it, it's like curling at the Olympics it's IN rn. And there's booty gifs? Nice.

They can shit on me all they want I don't role in packs, im solo bolo all day I wont back down from my opinion and I want give into immature low class insults. If you guys think you gotta gang up on someone it makes you weak. Thats coward weaklings stuff lol

Pacquiao is not an 8 division champion, has very few title defenses, and has never cleaned out a division or fought repeated mandatory opponents like other greats like Wlad Klitschko, Bernard Hopkins, Floyd Mayweather, etc.

The problem with guys like Manny and Floyd is that history means a lot in boxing and a lot of people just aren't willing to admit their favorites have been surpassed. Being able to find ATG top 10s with guys like Jack Dempsey in them is proof of that.

The only problem with Manny is, he was never able to adjust in the ring unlike Floyd could, in his tough fights, where he actually was in serious trouble and had to think and use his Boxing IQ. But Manny was just Manny and jumped around darting in and out and side to side and never actually adjusting and changing his attack and style and actually using his Boxing IQ.

I don't know about everyone else and their list and their Boxing IQ test but i understand styles and studying techniques, so i believe i have good judgment of actual talent and skills, but everyone has their favorite fighters and old timers are not changing their list and that's that.

But the ring IQ and defensive techniques and offensive styles that Floyd was able to adjust and dissect and beat is very difficult and almost never done, and it's almost never done on the elite level where your facing superior talent after superior talent and just toying with multiple weight class champions and top pound for pound Boxers.

The top ten list, should be Boxers that actually had to use their Brains and not athletic freaks, that as soon as their athletic abilities were fading, they are destroyed and that's my problem with those fighters, prime example, Roy Jones and Mildrick Taylor.

Fighters that are actually thinkers in the ring, prime examples Ali and Floyd. Sugar Ray Robinson,

Seek and destroyers, but lower ring IQ Boxers, but still top 20, Chavez Sr, Marvin Hagler.

Ali didn't beat Gorge Foreman because of heart and strength, hell according to trainers and friends Ali was getting sick and not looking right, he beat Gorge using his Brain and his trainers were actually giving him a totally different strategy in the ring and actually asking him, what the hell are you doing ?

Sugar Ray Lenard had serious trouble with counter punchers and gifted Boxers, hell Duran was actually counter punching Lenard to death and actually was a superior inside fighter, but all Ray had to do was after 4 rounds when he just knew he was going to have to much trouble trying to out counter punch Duran, just adjust and out Box Duran, like he finally realized and adjusted in fight 2, so Lenards ring IQ wasn't very high, or he wouldn't of lost to Duran in their first fight and the problem that he didn't even try it, shows his wins were more of athletic abilities then Boxing IQ and that's why fighters like terrible Terry Norris and others beat him rather young in his age.

Mayweither didn't beat and outclass Canelo because of his athletic abilities, he actually was past prime in their fight, floyd was using his superior ring IQ against Canelo and thinking skills.

So that's just how i rank Boxers, it's about ring intelligence and the right adjustments, at the right times and overcoming serious adversity and that's something certain fighters just didn't do and failed to actually win certain fights easily, that they lost.

Guys like Robinson had silly losses on their resumes too. I mean, I don't rate Pac with Robinson but thats another thing I've said in the past. People don't apply those same criticisms to the old timers. So what that Ali lost to a club fighter? We'll just say that guy was great too. But with Pac its like, "haha he lost to Jeff Horn. I knew he wasn't that great."

They can shit on me all they want I don't role in packs, im solo bolo all day I wont back down from my opinion and I want give into immature low class insults. If you guys think you gotta gang up on someone it makes you weak. Thats coward weaklings stuff lol

Pacquiao is not an 8 division champion, has very few title defenses, and has never cleaned out a division or fought repeated mandatory opponents like other greats like Wlad Klitschko, Bernard Hopkins, Floyd Mayweather, etc.
Shut up, Nerd.

The only problem with Manny is, he was never able to adjust in the ring unlike Floyd could, in his tough fights, where he actually was in serious trouble and had to think and use his Boxing IQ. But Manny was just Manny and jumped around darting in and out and side to side and never actually adjusting and changing his attack and style and actually using his Boxing IQ.

I don't know about everyone else and their list and their Boxing IQ test but i understand styles and studying techniques, so i believe i have good judgment of actual talent and skills, but everyone has their favorite fighters and old timers are not changing their list and that's that.

But the ring IQ and defensive techniques and offensive styles that Floyd was able to adjust and dissect and beat is very difficult and almost never done, and it's almost never done on the elite level where your facing superior talent after superior talent and just toying with multiple weight class champions and top pound for pound Boxers.

The top ten list, should be Boxers that actually had to use their Brains and not athletic freaks, that as soon as their athletic abilities were fading, they are destroyed and that's my problem with those fighters, prime example, Roy Jones and Mildrick Taylor.

Fighters that are actually thinkers in the ring, prime examples Ali and Floyd. Sugar Ray Robinson,

Seek and destroyers, but lower ring IQ Boxers, but still top 20, Chavez Sr, Marvin Hagler.

Ali didn't beat Gorge Foreman because of heart and strength, hell according to trainers and friends Ali was getting sick and not looking right, he beat Gorge using his Brain and his trainers were actually giving him a totally different strategy in the ring and actually asking him, what the hell are you doing ?

Sugar Ray Lenard had serious trouble with counter punchers and gifted Boxers, hell Duran was actually counter punching Lenard to death and actually was a superior inside fighter, but all Ray had to do was after 4 rounds when he just knew he was going to have to much trouble trying to out counter punch Duran, just adjust and out Box Duran, like he finally realized and adjusted in fight 2, so Lenards ring IQ wasn't very high, or he wouldn't of lost to Duran in their first fight and the problem that he didn't even try it, shows his wins were more of athletic abilities then Boxing IQ and that's why fighters like terrible Terry Norris and others beat him rather young in his age.

Mayweither didn't beat and outclass Canelo because of his athletic abilities, he actually was past prime in their fight, floyd was using his superior ring IQ against Canelo and thinking skills.

So that's just how i rank Boxers, it's about ring intelligence and the right adjustments, at the right times and overcoming serious adversity and that's something certain fighters just didn't do and failed to actually win certain fights easily, that they lost.
DANG homeboy just ethered everyone in here! Nobody will be able to counter you, on Pacquiaos Low ring IQ you really brought the facts and they might just mock you without presenting proof of his skill.

These type of comments make me feel good, because it shows they cant handle the truth lol
What's the truth again? What's your point? The beyond retarded analysis that if Pac beats 4 great fighters, 3 of whom are still in their prime, before he retires then he finally breaks into the top 50? Yeah I'm no Pac fanatic but even the most hardcore Pac haters think this is ridiculous.

Now go do math, dork, or I'm gonna stuff you into a locker tomorrow.

Back