If Pacquiao beats Matthysse, Garcia, Thurman and Spence he breaks into the Top 50 ATG list

You DKSAB

His record is unimpressive?
Crawford’s is better?

LOL

Crawford has what? Two good wins?

GTFO. You are wrong. There is no comparison.

I’m done talking to you.
Stop twisting my words, you guys are really vicious and immature. This is really sad.

Manny is already top 20 and in some peoples top ten all time greatness, if Manny actually wins another belt and beats a true welter weight champion, like Keith Thurman or Spence or Crawford legitly then he's in my top ten like Mayweither is. Until then he's in my top 20 of all time. But if it's proven that he cheated like Lance Armstrong and others, who finally got busted he's out and falls badly.

Manny is already top 20 and in some peoples top ten all time greatness, if Manny actually wins another belt and beats a true welter weight champion, like Keith Thurman or Spence or Crawford legitly then he's in my top ten like Mayweither is. Until then he's in my top 20 of all time. But if it's proven that he cheated like Lance Armstrong and others, who finally got busted he's out and falls badly.
Great response i appreciate it.

The problem with guys like Manny and Floyd is that history means a lot in boxing and a lot of people just aren't willing to admit their favorites have been surpassed. Being able to find ATG top 10s with guys like Jack Dempsey in them is proof of that.

Belts matter in this situation, because pacs claim to fame is 8 division champion.

Just accept that he is a six division champion, and everything is all good, because you seem go around me in this issue, because you know if he isnt a legit eight division champion and only six that puts him in the low 100s. He didnt dominate a weight class, he basically had a round robin with barrera, morales and marquez at 26 and 30, all legends but he has no real variety there.

I cannot disrespect the legends of old, pacquiao is a six division champion ibo belt doesnt count and neither does the ring
pac's claim to fame is consistently beating the shit out of pound for pound fighters while going up in weight. The 8 divisions is impressive just because of the weight jump, but htat's not what people remember Pac for. Leo Gamez was a champ in 4 divisions and while he was good, he's not great. You're just shifting the goal post and saying that he isn't an "eight division champion/titlist" because you're a boring, uncreative troll. And yes, he dominated at 147, 122, and 130, you just conveiently ignored that part. Hell, the ring belt you keep whining about is worth more than any title. Discounting it just shows your ignorance.

He's not a six division champion. He's a four or five division champion (depending on if you regard the third win he has over Bradley as legitimately for the lineal belt post-Floyd). He's an eight division titlist. That round robin with the three Mexicans is worth more than three years of dominating a mediocre weight class.

Now please, I have entertained your argument politely, so please do so with me and find me a reputable boxing news site which has Floyd, Shane, Ali, Robinson or Wlad in their top 100 all times. Bustyboxers.com will do, I'll accept BritishBoxingCommissionsluts.com too, Redboxtube.com is a personal favorite, Boxed.com is well thought off, Xboxster.com is ok. Find me a list from any of those sources please because I was polite enough to respond to your argument.

Last edited:
pac's claim to fame is consistently beating the shit out of pound for pound fighters while going up in weight. The 8 divisions is impressive just because of the weight jump, but htat's not what people remember Pac for. Leo Gamez was a champ in 4 divisions and while he was good, he's not great. You're just shifting the goal post and saying that he isn't an "eight division champion/titlist" because you're a boring, uncreative troll. And yes, he dominated at 147, 122, and 130, you just conveiently ignored that part. Hell, the ring belt you keep whining about is worth more than any title. Discounting it just shows your ignorance.

He's not a six division champion. He's a four or five division champion (depending on if you regard the third win he has over Bradley as legitimately for the lineal belt post-Floyd). He's an eight division titlist. That round robin with the three Mexicans is worth more than three years of dominating a mediocre weight class.

Now please, I have entertained your argument politely, so please do so with me and find me a reputable boxing news site which has Floyd, Shane, Ali, Robinson or Wlad in their top 100 all times. Bustyboxers.com will do, I'll accept BritishBoxingCommissionsluts.com too, Boxhub.com is pretty well thought of, Redboxtube.com is a personal favorite, Boxed.com, Xboxster.com is ok. Find me a list from any of those sources please because I was polite enough to respond to your argument.

hey man why are you so emotional I appreciate your response but no need and saying you are tired of someone or call them troll etc.

can you just leave a civil reply?

I already found you the ESPN article from 2007

Google search is garbage now, I tried looking for the ring magazine top 100 from 2007 and I think Pac was in the 80s on that list

Okay listen pleas relax he is not an 8 division titlist, because he didn't win a recognized belt at 126 or 140 he only is a 6 division champion or belt holder.

Please do not get mad that is the truth is what I am saying

How many times did Pac defend his belts? or unify? he has the least title defenses of the modern ATGs go look it up. Even Mosley cleaned house at lightweight and defending his belt more than 4 times.

Mosley defended his IBF lightweigh title 9 times jumped to 147 and wiped the Floor with Oscar to win the WBC belt and defended it against his mandatory before losing to Vernon Forrest twice. He then went up to 154 and whooped Oscar again to capture the WBA and WBC belts.

He then pulled of an amazing destruction of prime Antonio Margarito for the WBA belt that was Mosleys last great win.

Do you rank someone who became undisputed clearing out one division higher than weight hopping for money fights and fighting multiple rematches? Terence Crawford cleaned out 140 became undisputed which is one of the hardest and greatest feats in all of boxing.

I wished he defended it once or twice but he couldn't make the weight anymore and moved up.

I don't blame Manny I blame Arum and Roach for Pacs resume now, Arum refused to let Manny fight any Haymon guys.

Is the eye test allowed in grading legends, if so Terence Crawford has more skills than Manny Pacquiao, of all the modern ATG's Pacman doesn't have the skills, he is mostly reliant on his ability to use his angles and his heart, but since his legs are gone he hasn't look great and lost to Jeff Horn.

Miguel Cotto also dared to be great, he moved all the way to 160 and won against Sergio Martinez he stopped him, he defended his 140 and 147 pound titles multiple times against his mandatory challengers

That right there is more impressive than Pacmans win against a shot drained Oscar de la hoya yes or no?

Pacquiao is a strange case, he seldom fights mandatory Arum just uses him to make money by putting him in with his own fighters bypassing rankings its weird. and this is not knock on Manny its just the truth I wished he defended his titles like real champions of old did.

15 years ago?

now you are pulling my leg, 15 years ago he wasn't even at welterweight.

Did you see the top 100 list of all time they did greater things than Manny did, even this guy who is not famous Donnie Nietes from the Philippines has a more impressive title defense history, I believe in title defenses, Pac hasn't had a long reign like Bhop or that Nietes guy.

Pac hasn't even unified a division, this would be an awesome feat if he beat those guys I listed at his late stage.
You need to hit the books my friend. = )

You need to hit the books my friend. = )
Books, Pac wasnt even in the top 50 of ESPNs top 50 credible boxers of all times 11 years ago, I believe he was number 95 out of 100 on ring magazine

Most people I talk to and most boxing fans don't even mention his name when they drop the top 5 boxers of the past 20 years.

Got to agree with this. I would have been banned a thousand times over if I got kicked off here everytime someone didn't like something I said.

No one forces anyone to read threads. If a poster posts shit you don't like, use the sites ignore function.

In all fairness you should have been banned or your TIm Bradley/Pacquiao scorecard.

(not triggered at all still over this)

In all fairness you should have been banned or your TIm Bradley/Pacquiao scorecard.

(not triggered at all still over this)
I know, I know. People mad because I got the score right.

hey man why are you so emotional I appreciate your response but no need and saying you are tired of someone or call them troll etc.

can you just leave a civil reply?

I already found you the ESPN article from 2007

Google search is garbage now, I tried looking for the ring magazine top 100 from 2007 and I think Pac was in the 80s on that list

Okay listen pleas relax he is not an 8 division titlist, because he didn't win a recognized
Books, Pac wasnt even in the top 50 of ESPNs top 50 credible boxers of all times 11 years ago, I believe he was number 95 out of 100 on ring magazine

Most people I talk to and most boxing fans don't even mention his name when they drop the top 5 boxers of the past 20 years.
Why the fascination with 11 years ago and discount the rest of his career? Have you been following the sport and watching the high profile bouts since then?

Why the fascination with 11 years ago and discount the rest of his career? Have you been following the sport and watching the high profile bouts since then?

He's trolling. He knows full well that what he's saying is absurd.

Because Seano said Pacman was an top 50 ATG, 15 years ago and I found an article 11 years ago that said he wasnt even in the top 50, so how could he be top 50, 15 years ago when ESPN boxing doesnt even have him in there in 2007.

He's trolling. He knows full well that what he's saying is absurd.
can you please add something productive instead of useless trolling trolling ban him comments like a crying girl who got her feelings hurt?

that man in your avatar is ranked higher in my eyes than Pacquiao do you agree? B hop has better wins and more title defenses.

His win against Kelly Pavlik was amazing

can you please add something productive instead of useless trolling trolling ban him comments like a crying girl who got her feelings hurt?

that man in your avatar is ranked higher in my eyes than Pacquiao do you agree? B hop has better wins and more title defenses.

His win against Kelly Pavlik was amazing

Absolutely. And Pavlik is an all-time great, easily.

Back