If Oezdemir can't fight for the title just give the shot to Shogun.

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
Why fucking not, just for the shits and giggles of a shop-worn Shogun somehow regaining the strap 7 years later. UFC LHW is not a healthy division, it wouldn't even be the second worst title shot given in the last couple years, and the UFC threw out any legitimacy the titles once had years ago so why not. DC would flip Shogun upside down and choke him out inside of 2 rounds anyway so I'm sure he could just get back to it and give Gus his rematch a few months later.

Shogun 2018

Why fucking not, just for the shits and giggles of a shop-worn Shogun somehow regaining the strap 7 years later. UFC LHW is not a healthy division, it wouldn't even be the second worst title shot given in the last couple years, and the UFC threw out any legitimacy the titles once had years ago so why not. DC would flip Shogun upside down and choke him out inside of 2 rounds anyway so I'm sure he could just get back to it and give Gus his rematch a few months later.

Shogun 2018
Probably because Shogun blew his 99th knee out recently. He will be in a wheelchair by the time he gets to fight again.

Probably because Shogun blew his 99th knee out recently. He will be in a wheelchair by the time he gets to fight again.

Well fucking wheel him in then, it'll be just as competitive.

I didn't know Shogun already had his annual knee explosion, my bad.

Why not wheel Randy Couture's old ass out? You know, just for shits and giggles and stuff...

Lol wasteland... that's embarrassing. I'd quit the forum in shame if I were you.

If only "innocent until proven guilty" was true.

Let the man fight. If he gets convicted and sentenced while a champion, take his title.

I just twittered him this thread:

giphy.gif

Back