If Oezdemir beats Cormier in devastating fashion...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can we say that he will be the next Shogun/Jones? (Great year as well)

(and I think he lost to OSP, which was not a good sign, although the fight was on short notice.)

yes he's instantly the new goat and will command 10 million + paydays.
no time bless

Pump the brakes there, fella. We still don't know what condition Cormier will be reeling from that KO loss to Jones, or whether age and injuries will have finally caught up to him. If Jones hadn't popped for steroids and Oezdemir had defeated him, it'd be a slightly different story.

He be the deal real

Guy could become champion in less than a year after joining the UFC. Beating OSP, Cirkunov, Manuwa, and DC in 11 months is insane.

S93V9pe509J-iyWB7k5v8rnZtXBzztoX2GOAqWmbZgr1A9sbPN_n5mxubQJBjIoXn6093_1T121b6KSNOAL6j0Y=w360-h270-nc

Nope, the answer to "who has he beat" would still be "DC + a bunch of jabronis".

In fact I'd bet on DC in the inevitable rematch.

Volkan´s streak is legit. He deserves the TS and if he beats DC in no time as you said, that is gonna be even more amazing than Jon's run to get the title.

If he can do that, he's likely going to be one of the legends of 205. But there's always the chance that DC had just lost a step and could have won a year or two ago. Only time will tell.

let's calm down for a moment, eventually he won't be able to KO people in a couple of seconds and then we will see from what he is made and DC is a perfect opponent to test him, we are going to see how good he truly is if he is not able pull a no time, last time he got a SD against OSP so lets wait

Next year he beats Jones,gus, rumble and dc again

Nah I doubt he will ever fuck up as frequently or immensely as Jonathan Jones.

Back