If Nick Diaz wins he gets a title shot, right?

Probably. He would just lose though like he always has when he fights top fighters that are not LWs

Probably not, but since WME I s running the show, it may happen.

Plus, I agree with GSP, Nick is an interesting match up vs woodley.

Strangely, or not so strangely... I think nick would match up much better vs Tyron than funky.

I think Ben mauls him by glueing him to the proper 12 logo and ground/pounding him into Bolivian.

Im not surprise mutha fuckas the UFC match making has been killing MMA. You cant be the most professional MMA org when fighters get TS based on likes on Instagram.

Everybody wants to fight Nick Diaz. Gsp listed Diaz when he was returning, as 1 of the 3 guys he would fight.

Woodley has called out Diaz plenty of times. Nick Diaz is a big fight. That's just the fact.

UFC brand of mma is a spectacle, not a sport.
The harder they try to be, the more they look silly.

When Dana White said Ben Askren is bush league, then signs CM Punk.......
That was the nail in the coffin for me as far as UFC tying to be "legit"

If you haven't heard Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal is probably, maybe, hopefully, but probably not happening at Ufc 235. If by some miracle the fight does happen and ,Diaz does win, what's the chances he gets a title shot?

I'm saying 75%. Yes it would be his only win in 7 years but let's face it he sells. Both Woodley and Covington vs Diaz drawing viewers

There are guys who deserve it more like Usman or Ponzinibbio but I fully expect Nick to get the shot. That's if Ben Askren doesn't talk his way into it.
Ponzinibbio is a cheat, doesn't deserve anything. Imo Usman, Colvington deserve shots first. If Diaz wins a fight against Till would be good

If you haven't heard Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal is probably, maybe, hopefully, but probably not happening at Ufc 235. If by some miracle the fight does happen and ,Diaz does win, what's the chances he gets a title shot?

I'm saying 75%. Yes it would be his only win in 7 years but let's face it he sells. Both Woodley and Covington vs Diaz drawing viewers

There are guys who deserve it more like Usman or Ponzinibbio but I fully expect Nick to get the shot. That's if Ben Askren doesn't talk his way into it.
Yes tyro seeing dat

Diaz can get a title shot after losing. He did it once. Imagine if he wins.

If Diaz wins he gets an unfavorable matchup next. No title shot. Dana and the UFC have to be tired of his antics by now and let’s face it, he’s proven himself to be unreliable. If he makes the scales I’d be shocked.
I have to ask.....what happened that made you form this opinion exactly? insofar as I know Nick has never missed a fight, never missed weight...may have missed a press conference but thats a pretty big leap to what youre saying lol

A victory and Dana with throw a belt around his waste and declare him WW champ.
<Dana05>"That's not a bad idea"
<209Bitch>

Diaz/Masvidal winner vs. Lawler/Askren winner

If Diaz defeats Masvidal and the winner of Lawler/Askren, I wouldn't be bothered by him receiving a title shot (by then Usman will have gotten a title shot if he defeats RDA).

I'm Honestly surprised he isn't getting one right away.

Definitely. Ufc is a business and not ...... a sport ......like it once was

Back