If Nick Diaz wins he gets a title shot, right?

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If you haven't heard Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal is probably, maybe, hopefully, but probably not happening at Ufc 235. If by some miracle the fight does happen and ,Diaz does win, what's the chances he gets a title shot?

I'm saying 75%. Yes it would be his only win in 7 years but let's face it he sells. Both Woodley and Covington vs Diaz drawing viewers

There are guys who deserve it more like Usman or Ponzinibbio but I fully expect Nick to get the shot. That's if Ben Askren doesn't talk his way into it.

I’d kick you in your pussy if he did just for mentioning it and most likely jinking it.

If you haven't heard Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal is probably, maybe, hopefully, but probably not happening at Ufc 235. If by some miracle the fight does happen and ,Diaz does win, what's the chances he gets a title shot?

I'm saying 75%. Yes it would be his only win in 7 years but let's face it he sells. Both Woodley and Covington vs Diaz drawing viewers

There are guys who deserve it more like Usman or Ponzinibbio but I fully expect Nick to get the shot. That's if Ben Askren doesn't talk his way into it.
Woods wanted that fight, basically...and Nick said no...so...

If Diaz wins he gets an unfavorable matchup next. No title shot. Dana and the UFC have to be tired of his antics by now and let’s face it, he’s proven himself to be unreliable. If he makes the scales I’d be shocked.

I'm surprised hes not fighting for the title this fight!

Dem Diaz brothers are entitled brats these days.
And this coming from a huge Diaz fan!

i thought this was a joke. but no.

nick hasn't fought in years and needs to fight a few times at least before any talk of a championship fight.

would make sense diaz did get a title shot off a loss before

Considering how pathetic this sport & it's fanbase is, probably. I hope not. Both Usman and Ponzinibbio will be deserving with 1 more win.

If WME thinks they can make $$$ on it then yes. But probley not. But for sure maybe.

Tyron will be calling for it if he beats Colby (which he should) so yes, this is actually possible.

He'll lose get a title shot. Lost the title shot. Then get a fight with Connor. He did something similar previously so it's definitely plausible. Lost to Condit, lost to GSP, lost to Anderson Silva.

well duh

he has to lose though to get it and retire for 3 years after

Nick getting at title shot for winning?

th

nope cause what if he takes another 4 years off again.,

why would his first win in 7 years earn him a title shot.

people need to quit the diaz brothers are a draw.

Back