If necktats beats Dillashaw, is he BW GOAT?

I think BW needs some more time before we will have a true BW GOAT.

It's arguably Cruz or Barao now, but I have a feeling that in a year or two the discussion will focus on either Cody or TJ, maybe both.

LOL he's not even #2. He has a long way to go before catching Faber or Cruz. The guy hasn't even defended a title yet and people are trying to make him GOAT? GTFO

Apparently TS thinks if you beat someone, all of their career accomplishments magically transfer to you.

Apparently TS thinks if you beat someone, all of their career accomplishments magically transfer to you.
If you beat the top 2 best champs in the divisions history. Yeah sure. Way to minimize though

Win over dom and tj on his undefeated resume.
I think if Cody wins he will definitely be one of the people who has a win over TJ.
Dillishaw is not one of the Greatest Of All Times. For fuck sakes he was trying to run from this fight and go to flyweight.

I think if Cody wins he will definitely be one of the people who has a win over TJ.
Dillishaw is not one of the Greatest Of All Times. For fuck sakes he was trying to run from this fight and go to flyweight.
Greatest BWs? Yeah. He is. 2nd next to dom

Greatest BWs? Yeah. He is. 2nd next to dom
No man when you're talking about of all time you got guys like Jo Be, Miguel Torres, Faber, Brian Bowles. You have to count all the WEC guys or you are just talking about recently. Shit even Ian McCall only lost to studs. Dillishaw got knocked out by a guy who can't beat MM. There is a chance we've already seen TJ's ceiling

No man when you're talking about of all time you got guys like Jo Be, Miguel Torres, Faber, Brian Bowles. You have to count all the WEC guys or you are just talking about recently. Shit even Ian McCall only lost to studs. Dillishaw got knocked out by a guy who can't beat MM. There is a chance we've already seen TJ's ceiling
none of those guys are better that TJ.. WEC was weaker skill wise than the UFC's lighter divisions are today

No.

Longevity is a big part of being in the "GOAT" discussion.

This whole GOAT thing is stupid anyways. Cody has like 10 fights . He could knock out TJ then go on a 5 fight losing streak for all we know.

Give it a rest.

This GOAT talk stuff has been thrown around way way too much...

Greatest ( singular ) Of All Time ( as in ever)

How many Goats are there ? The way you girls throw that term around is ridiculous. What exactly is wrong with " best guy around at the moment" ? Doesn't have the hyperbolic cache that kids like ...scratch that .....require these days? I blame overstimulated brains courtesy of overexposure to social media. Everything has to be " Amazing " or " Epic " . Good or even great just won't cut it anymore I suppose.

Somewhere along the way you all forgot how to to express yourselves like normal human beings.
Epic post bruh. GOAT comment of this thread.

none of those guys are better that TJ.. WEC was weaker skill wise than the UFC's lighter divisions are today
The ufc's lighter divisions cane via purchasing WEC. Your comment is like saying anyone still fighting today is the GOAT because people got better. If that is what you believe then there is no need to refer to them as GOAT, just the best today.

huh? tj wasnt nearly as good as he is now back during the TUF lol. we know now who the better fighter is

gotta have longetivity to be the GOAT

Back