If necktats beats Dillashaw, is he BW GOAT?

What if TJ beats neck tats?

Is he the BW GOAT?

Naw...Dom ruled for a long time

There'd be a case for it but it would be weird for a fighter to be GOAT of a weight class with wins over 2 proven top fighters lol, it would just reflect how young the BW division is.

Maybe, there'd be a case for it but it would be really weird for a fighter to be GOAT of a weight class with wins over 2 proven top fighters lol, it would just reflect how young the BW division is.
Only 2 other "greats" i could think of in BW history are prime torres and prime barao. But safe to say cruz and dillashaw would have beat both of them

All of TJ losses have an asterisk next to them.
What happens if he beats Couby?

lol you people are ridiculous...ask this after he goes unbeaten for 10 years and then we'll see. He is not even remotely close to GOAT.

As much as I think the guy is a twat, If he dominates him in the fashion he did Cruz or finishes him then I gotta say yeah.

I'm not gonna explain to a person who obviously has no brains.

Yes. He did, kiddie!
He lost dude. And even if you want to play that card, the fact that he even let an injured long layoff short training camp cruz get that close to beating him takes him out of GOAT contingency. Especially after seeing how easily garbrandt dominated him

He lost dude. And even if you want to play that card, the fact that he even let an injured long layoff short training camp cruz get that close to beating him takes him out of GOAT contingency. Especially after seeing how easily garbrandt dominated him

get that cruz testicle out of your mouth, please!

Last edited:
If necktat beats dillashaw, I'm getting a necktat.

Back