If Nate fights Ferguson in December for the real title, will Connor's title be demoted to interim?

Everyone knows Ferguson is holding the real belt..

No everyone doesn't know that actually. Just like not all fans hold much legitimacy in DC's titles.

Or even Holloways for that matter.

They're all belts that are held by fighters who never actually beat the best of the best within their division. You might think otherwise and that's fair enough, but many including myself just simply cannot consider these guys to be the proper rightful champions. And that's why the majority of us who think like that are highly critical (and always were) of the cross-weight super-fight craze that everyone has fallen in love with.

You can say all you want... and I hold huge respect for all of the interim champs, but unfortunately there's just something in my nature that cannot accept them as true undisputed champions.

<{hughesimpress}>

Whatever twat. You probably piss sitting down.

Seeing that you’re a cuckhold for Conor I’m sure you think about how other guys piss often. Since you’re wondering I stand while pissing on your mom and your gf.

Conor is about money now. He doesn't give a flying fuck about defending a belt, he cares about the biggest payday. The UFC, or better yet "Zuffa Boxing" should have their own "Who wants to fight Conor for money" division.

And in fairness it's not just confined to Conor anymore. GSP coming back after a long layoff to get an instant shot at the MW title was total bullshit and despite the fact that he won, everyone knows he never deserved that shot. He leap frogged a whole line of deserving contenders simply because he was the draw fight, leaving those guys to scrap over a pointless interim belt when really they deserved to fight for real gold.

And the rumor mill circulating a potential stand-off between Cody and DJ even before Cody had defended against TJ. One of the reasons I was rooting for TJ hard in that fight and so glad he upset the apple cart.

That doesn't make any sense, Conor would be stripped. Ferg promoted to undispusted.

Seeing that you’re a cuckhold for Conor I’m sure you think about how other guys piss often. Since you’re wondering I stand while pissing on your mom and your gf.

Lol....sure you do buddy. Go back to playing WOW or whatever the fuck you do.

Back