If McGregor somehow win, does he stick to boxing or come back to MMA

I personally believe he has a much better chance of beating Floyd then most people do, but hypothetically speaking,

If he does beat Floyd, would he A) retire B) stick to boxing ( there are lots of high profile boxers already calling him out) or C) return to UFC to make pennies on the dollar compared to boxing?

My guess would be B) continue boxing until he loses then retires a rich rich man

<{imoyeah}>

He will not win.

He will lose with dignity and retire a millionaire.

Winning or losing is irrelevant. If this fight is signed he's not fighting again after it's over

I'm gonna jump off a roof top in an attempt to fly.
I personally believe I have a much better chance of flying than most people, but hypothetically speaking,

If I do fly, will I A) keep flying B) return to the ground having to move around irritating objects a lot more than flying?

There's more chance of Ronda Rousey calling out Cyborg for a bare knuckle boxing match than there is of McGregor winning

He would rematch Floyd and make 100 million. Maybe after that fight Diaz and make 20 million.

Neither. He retires to keep the mystique and avoid the inevitable backlash when he loses his first title defense in the first non-hand-picked fight of his UFC career.

If he wins there's a hundred million dollar rematch. I'd say 0% chance of anything else.

He's still under UFC contract. Really has no choice unless Dana and crew want to become a boxing promotion too

He already destroy the world of MMA..... Who's really cares what his action next.

Back