If McGregor somehow win, does he stick to boxing or come back to MMA

ArabPride99

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I personally believe he has a much better chance of beating Floyd then most people do, but hypothetically speaking,

If he does beat Floyd, would he A) retire B) stick to boxing ( there are lots of high profile boxers already calling him out) or C) return to UFC to make pennies on the dollar compared to boxing?

My guess would be B) continue boxing until he loses then retires a rich rich man

<{imoyeah}>

If Conor wins it is because Money let him for some reason.

Retires for a time and then returns to get beat up by Manny Pacquiao

giphy.gif

Hmmmm...That is a great question, I never thought about that. If Conor were to beat Floyd, I think his ego would get so huge that he would probably fight Canelo....and then get knocked the fuck out

Lol, not happening

But assuming so, he will drop the bald shit and stick to boxing, doing better money

You just beat the best defensive boxer of our time, you made 100 million, why the hell would you comeback to mma for peanuts? Conor would be the cash cow in boxing making 25 million a fight in boxing and make legit sports history, most people dont takes mma serious they look at it as a spectacle just enjoy some dudes brawling.

He probably retires, win or lose. He's going to make a shit ton of money. Money like that can't be found in MMA that's for sure.

Not sure what he'll do. He still talks about MMA, he watches the fights, he tweets about it, he loves money and fame and wants this massive payday but I think he's actually passionate about MMA as well, and hopefully he'll want to return to MMA to win a few more fights and cement himself as a sports icon. But I could also see him not wanting to return to the UFC pay range and either getting in over his head in boxing or just retiring.

I personally believe he has a much better chance of beating Floyd then most people do, but hypothetically speaking,

If he does beat Floyd, would he A) retire B) stick to boxing ( there are lots of high profile boxers already calling him out) or C) return to UFC to make pennies on the dollar compared to boxing?

My guess would be B) continue boxing until he loses then retires a rich rich man

<{imoyeah}>

Come. Back to MMA, renegotiate a 50/50 revenue split for his fights. Make sure he clears 20 to 25 m. Fight once, maybe twice... Then do the MW rematch. If MW retires, do Canello.

Thats if logic blinks for a moment and connor gets crazy lucky.

he'll be a winner regardless of the outcome. He's probably going to make more money in this fight alone than all his MMA fights combined. But if he does win, i see him taking a long layoff, and will decide to come back for another mega fight in the UFC one last time and hang up his gloves after that.

Back