If mcgregor gets KTFOd in his boxing match, do you realize how long the lw division will be on hold

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First he needs to wait for his medical suspension(could be very long) to clear then he needs to sign contracts. Multiple UFC heads have said he will return to MMA and i doubt dana will make him relinquish the title. So many guys are deserving of titleshots rightnow. Lightweight is a mess. SAD!

First he needs to wait for his medical suspension(could be very long) to clear then he needs to sign contracts. Multiple UFC heads have said he will return to MMA and i doubt dana will make him relinquish the title. So many guys are deserving of titleshots rightnow. Lightweight is a mess. SAD!

Really the worst case scenario but he isn't getting flatlined. I could see a TKO happening in the later rounds if he is just getting outclassed but an outright KO I don't think is likely. Still a long lay off though.

Is it really a mess comparatively? At Middleweight you have a Welterweight who has never competed at Middleweight coming off a 4 year retirement contending for the title.

At Light heavyweight you have a champ who has fought once in the last 18 months who has now turned his attention to a retired Heavyweight WWE wrestler serving a steroid suspension.

Seems pretty much par for the course nowadays.

Just strip him again. His titles were gifted and meaningless anyways.

Yeah. I agree somewhat.

They are meaningless as he is just on another echelon.

And they were gifts, for us the public. Gifts for the mere mortals from the MMA God Conor McGregor.

ihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconor
v8zMC.gif
ihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconor

Ban worthy IMO.

You'll never see or hear from Conor again after he gets that fat payday.

ihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconor
v8zMC.gif
ihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconorihateconor
I dont hate him i just feel bad for the dudes who are working their asses off and getting denied a titleshop. I feel the same way about the middleweight division

Doesn't matter. There are plenty of real fighters in that division who don't need to be spoon-fed fights that are designed to make them look like world beaters. MMA without McGoober only gains credibility.

Man, I'd laugh my face off. It was hilarious watching him get stunned by Diaz. Panic wrestling Conor is my favorite version of Conor.

Ban worthy IMO.

And as usual, your opinion means fuck all.

I dont hate him i just feel bad for the dudes who are working their asses off and getting denied a titleshop. I feel the same way about the middleweight division

"Working their asses off" not being able to show up against each other for 3 fuckin years. Meanwhile Conor is taking the whole organization to places they could never get on their own.

All you fuckin haters are the people who kept calling Ali "Cassius Clay", and history will show that.

And as usual, your opinion means fuck all.

"Working their asses off" not being able to show up against each other for 3 fuckin years. Meanwhile Conor is taking the whole organization to places they could never get on their own.

All you fuckin haters are the people who kept calling Ali "Cassius Clay", and history will show that.
You have a mental illness

Just strip him again. His titles were gifted and meaningless anyways.

Did he not KO both champions in impressive fashion???? I rest my case...Whether or not you think he was gifted a title shot, which is bullshit, it doesn't matter...cause he won...when you beat the champion, you become the best in that division...and anyone who thinks he was gifted a title shot against aldo, after beating holloway, and mendes, who was ranked 2 in the world, you are beyond stupid...

Who cares? Well, I'll tell you who doesn't care for a start... Conor, the UFC owners and Dana.

Suck it up.

Back