If Mayweather does the unthinkable and dismantles Conor will his nuthuggers...

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Say at least he allegedly beat Paulie in sparring

Seems the crazy fans. Not the true fans of Conor like myself but the crazy ones , are clinging on to at least he best Paulie on social media and edited sparring sessions

Seems the crazy fans. Not the true fans of Conor like myself but the crazy ones , are clinging on to at least he best Paulie on social media and edited sparring sessions
what the hell is unthinkable about that, most of us are expectin it

The dubious nature of the promotion of this fight (hell Paulie may still be in on it) means that no one can reasonably believe or justify any statement about the events. Floyd destroying Conor isn't unthinkable, it's what would happen in a legit boxing contest between the two within moments.

A is trolling at this point. Unfortunately online discourse is plagued by this behavior, twenty plus years in I still don't get it, and is now bleeding into normal affairs.

If McGregor does the unthinkable and dismantles Floyd will Marc A be on suicide watch?

If McGregor does the unthinkable and dismantles Floyd will Marc A be on suicide watch?
That makes no sense , why as a Conor fan would I be made when he is expected to win

Lol at fake fans

Expecting an old man to beat an mma goat in mma hand fighting ? What are you smoking

mayweather is the favorite...who the hell thinks its unthinkable?

most people think he's gonna win.

dont cater to the vocal minority.

mayweather is the favorite...who the hell thinks its unthinkable?

most people think he's gonna win.

dont cater to the vocal minority.
Casuals and mainstream media think Conor is the favorite

Unthinkable?? It's extremely plausible this happens, DORK.

tenor.gif

That makes no sense , why as a Conor fan would I be made when he is expected to win

Lol at fake fans
Conor isn't expected to win. He is being shit on by the whole boxing world

Not you again. I've got my eye on you, son. What's going to happen to your account after Conor loses, will you delete it or change the name?

So even if Floyd remains 50-0, your account remains MCGREGOR 49-1? Lol. You are dumber than I thought. Think a bit. I feel sorry for your dad.
You'll see in a couple of days. I'll make sure to notify you of all these posts.

You'll see in a couple of days. I'll make sure to notify you of all these posts.

Deflection accepted. I live and die going out on my shield. So you will keep the 49-1 even after the 50-0 when it happens?

Back