If Le Pen doesn't win. France deserves everything it gets

Can anyone help me out is how the Czech Republic prime minster is Bohuslav Sobotka is pro Macron and pro refugee yet the president Milo's Zeman is critical of islam and immigration ? how do they get on.

you are missing the way Russians went about claiming Crimea as their own and gaining control over it - besides, Russians arent only claiming Crimea, but other parts of Ukraine as well.

Its pretty obvious Russians want to return things they were in SSSR days
I'm aware of the cheeky covert way they went about it. And no, I don't approve of the methods. Do you think the Ukraine would have handed it back to Russia at the locals request?

I'm not even saying that they wanted a return to the old country. But it's more complicated than Russia invaded. They're hardcore about having a buffer zone between themselves and the west, and reacted to what they saw as encroachment of their spehere of influence. Not saying it was right, btw.

Yeah, I don't want a return to the old CCCP ways. I was born just north east of you and wouldn't want the family I have there to come under their influence again.

What's wrong with the muslim religion?

That is not a straightforward question to answer and I can only speak knowledgeably from personal experience. If you had a more specific question it would be easier to answer.

I have known, met, hung out with and talked to many Muslims. I have muslim friends, My aunt fostered muslim refugees and taught english at a refugee school, my cousin nearly married a muslim and I live in a city with a very large population of muslims. I have never found a problem with their women beyond feeling sorry for them that they are, in my opinion, brainwashed into accepting the hijab and a lower role in their religious society, which permeates into the entirety of their life. In fact, the female muslims I know here have informed me of the large population of radical islamists here, of which the braver ones have apparently forwarded onto the AFP and local police who have done nothing.

I will use homosexuality as a brief example of my problem with muslims.

The men on the other hand tend to be problematic in beliefs and actions. I've mentioned direct problems I've had with them before in other comments, but my main gripe would be their belief system is more extreme than a regular religions would tend to be. For example, christians are taught even if they disagree with someones action, like a hardcore christian disagreeing with homosexuality, they tend to leave them alone or express their disapproval with ignorance. It is a very small number like westboro church types who actively raise a fuss over that. Muslims on the other hand register their disapproval with violence or in 1st world countries where that is punishable, they may refuse to work with, talk to or associate with a gay person. Threats were often involved. This is from direct experience as I have 2 gay family members who were around events with muslim refugees from my aunt and my cousins muslim boyfriend and includes more than a dozen muslims in having the same reaction, South East Asian Muslims and Middle Eastern Muslims, including muslims I had made friends with.

This is but 1% of the experiences that I have had with muslims and I have not gone into great detail of those incidences to avoid a wall of text. I have chosen to avoid the most violent and upsetting occurrences as I feel they are too inflammatory for a reasonable discussion.

At the end of the day, I am against all religions as they all appeal to the weak minded but if I had to choose one religion to be removed I would chose Islam without a second thought.

Again, If you have a more specific question about my experiences or Islam I would be happy to answer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back