If Le Pen doesn't win. France deserves everything it gets

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I mean, how much more has to happen? This election is huge in terms of the future of France and Europe as a whole.

Terrorist attacks, no go areas for police, tourism industry hit negatively, truck attacks. Remaining in the EU, continuous mass Islamic immigration, rising percentage of Islamic extremists ... it is unsustainable.

From my POV, she is the only sensible choice. Unless you are happy with all of the above.

Is it elect a crazy racist or fuck your country up? Is it at all possible to not elect a crazy racist moron AND enact sensible immigration policy?

Realistically It's already too late for France.

Their Muslim population is ~ 10%. That is double Britains and you know the problems Britain has.

You can't decrease it.

They're fucked no matter what. Le Pen will just take the edge off and slow it down.

Is it elect a crazy racist or fuck your country up? Is it at all possible to not elect a crazy racist moron AND enact sensible immigration policy?

See its lefti mental illnes bs like u posted that shows how fuck it all is. Wehh wehh racist moron wehh wehh lol.

Not when anyone remotely right wing gets called racist every time.

When you say a shit ton of racist things, I am probably going to think you are a racist.

Like what? Be specific.

"racist" is just a term to shut down discussion. "I'm offended, so stop talking about facts and truth".

Like what? Be specific.

"racist" is just a term to shut down discussion. "I'm offended, so stop talking about facts and truth".

I.......am.......fucking.......with.....you............

I do think she is a demagogue, and her dad was a racist no doubt. My only real problem with her or her party is the blanket rejection of Muslims, or the rhetoric that all but achieves the same aim. I think her rhetoric discourages Muslim reformers, and gives shade to fundamentalists. However, I dont think by virtue of not completely being a morally confused leftist in regards to Islam makes her qualified.

The lefts definition of racism is anything that:

a. they cannot counter with facts and reason
b. a magic talisman to be utilized when losing an argument. Now considered obsolete and powerless by thinking people.
c. anything that they don't like.
d. something all Whites engage in every minute of every day exclusively

But she is a racist bigot. We need to be more tolerant. This will only be fixed with more culture enrichment

lol "If Marine Le Pen is the female version of Donald Trump... ...does that mean she grabs men by the dick? :)"

Last edited:
She'll win.

And then we'll be told that Russia made it happen through internet trolling.

hah...didn't you know? enacting sensible immigration policies IS crazy racist.

I mean, how much more has to happen? This election is huge in terms of the future of France and Europe as a whole.

Terrorist attacks, no go areas for police, tourism industry hit negatively, truck attacks. Remaining in the EU, continuous mass Islamic immigration, rising percentage of Islamic extremists ... it is unsustainable.

From my POV, she is the only sensible choice. Unless you are happy with all of the above.

God it's so fucking annoying when morons try to give weird ultimatums to places they've never lived and probably never been.

hah...didn't you know? enacting sensible immigration policies IS crazy racist.

I wish stuff was just stupid. I'm almost nostalgic for stupid shit from our leaders. Like Trump, swayngin his tiny bleached dick with a wall, when anyone knows if you want to curb immigration you enforce your goddamn laws. That, and banning Tecate.

I don't know TS - there are still innocent, smart people who vote for her and even the kids of self destructive libtard frenchies are still innocent.

It's just all round sad that such a country with its great history and culture has been practically reduced to rubble within a 10 year span without even picking up a weapon.

The only thing LePen can do is slow its destruction.

I don't understand what is wrong with being a racist if what you believe is right. Are the Arabs not good for France? That might be racist and true at the same time.

I'm sure France will pull something off to make sure Fillon gets in. But god damn, Fillon terrorism comments are just appalling. They just smell of elitist, "shut up, peasant. Deal with it" arrogance that just might get Le Pen over the hump.

They've resorted to calling Le Pen's party opportunists for even mentioning terror attacks in their campaign.

Fillon has no answers for the immigration mess. He's just doubling down and mocking everyone thats against open borders.

One more large "cultural enrichment" party and a few bad elitist comments by Fillon.

Back