If Khabib Trained With John Kavanagh (SBG)

If anybody in this thread is using lack of top tier fighters against Kavanagh then maybe they need to ask themselves which ranked UFC fighters are at Tristar or AMC Pankration have. Both camps get their head coaches constantly praised with Firas Zahabi at Tristar and Matt Hume and AMC.

Correct me if I'm wrong But Matt Hume only has one ranked fighter with DJ, Zahabi only has Wonderboy, and Kavanagh has Conor and Gunnar.

If anybody in this thread is using lack of top tier fighters against Kavanagh then maybe they need to ask themselves which ranked UFC fighters are at Tristar or AMC Pankration have. Both camps get their head coaches constantly praised with Firas Zahabi at Tristar and Matt Hume and AMC.

Correct me if I'm wrong But Matt Hume only has one ranked fighter with DJ, Zahabi only has Wonderboy, and Kavanagh has Conor and Gunnar.
Not to mention all the other talent that springs up around him, like Gallagher. And more impressive, Kav is hand crafting these guys from scratch, where as GSP was already an advanced martial artist by the time he paired up with Firas.

Not to mention all the other talent that springs up around him, like Gallagher. And more impressive, Kav is hand crafting these guys from scratch, where as GSP was already an advanced martial artist by the time he paired up with Firas.
Exactly. I'm not saying any of them or shit, or worse than the others but I just think it's unfair to shit on Kavanagh like a lot of people are doing.

Exactly. I'm not saying any of them or shit, or worse than the others but I just think it's unfair to shit on Kavanagh like a lot of people are doing.
Agreed. Also take in to consideration, he lives in Dublin! Ireland had one UFC fighter before Conor, and he got absolutely rekt. the interesting thing was, that fighter, Tom Egan, was ALSO crafted by Kav. It speaks volumes how far their skill has come, from being no where near UFC standard, to having a winning UFC record (even without Conor) and doing it all with a bunch of local Irish kids. As it is, Ireland only has a population of 4 million while just NYC is like 8 million or something.

I get it's fun to hate on Conor, but if you really take a look at Kav, he is incredibly successful for what he has been given.

Agreed. Also take in to consideration, he lives in Dublin! Ireland had one UFC fighter before Conor, and he got absolutely rekt. the interesting thing was, that fighter, Tom Egan, was ALSO crafted by Kav. It speaks volumes how far their skill has come, from being no where near UFC standard, to having a winning UFC record (even without Conor) and doing it all with a bunch of local Irish kids. As it is, Ireland only has a population of 4 million while just NYC is like 8 million or something.

I get it's fun to hate on Conor, but if you really take a look at Kav, he is incredibly successful for what he has been given.
Definitely agree!

He's got another guy heading into the next TUF, but I don't know how he'll do. I really wanna see how SBG guys like James Gallagher, Will Fleury, and Ross Houston though. All undefeated and fighting on a decent level in promotions like Bellator, BAMMA, and Cage Warriors.

Back