If Khabib looks anything like this against Conor he will be slept in the 1st

lol his poor striking defense is part of teh reason he was forced to bump up in weight

No,the only reason he moved up in weight(and was not "forced" by anyone) is because he couldn't withstand the weight cut anymore. He passed out three times trying to make weight for the Alvarez fight.

Also,"poor striking defense" got knocked out ONCE in his whole career. Lol.

Khabibs takedowns comes against the cage, and he uses that forword preassure to get the fight there. Khabib needs to re invent himself in some eraes of the game to be successful against Conor imo. If fans thinks that Khabib could win a short notice fight against Conor not gameplaning and study Conor tape theyre delusional imo. With a full camp and the right gameplaning Conor might be fucked!

Khabib is 25-0. Why the fuck would he need to reinvent himself? Khabib will do what he always does and will smash Conor with his grappling. Conor is no Tibau with his takedown defense. When Khabib takes him down I don’t seen him getting back up at all. Conor is a fantastic fighter but the disparity in grappling is larger than the disparity in striking.

Rda has improved a lot since the khabib fight, hes striking is so much better at this point in hes career. The Khabib fight actually was THE turningpoint for RDA.
rematch at 170

impose his will how? he does that every fight, so what is he going to do different to get to conor? he has no striking game to setup his takedowns other than flying knee and winging punches with his head down

He won’t do anything different. He will do what he always does and it ALWAYS works. He won’t need to set up the takedowns. The fight will eventually go to a clinch and then it’s done. Don’t think Conor has great TDD because Diaz had trouble in the second fight. Conor isn’t some master wizard unknown creature of mma. He is a high level fighter with a MASSIVE hole in his game which happens to be the specialty of a possible opponent.

I don’t think Connor will be able to get a KO before he is controlled. But stranger things have happened, and Connor has KOd an incredible fighter right away before.

Hes back to training so something is happening....and he just fought in August in the second highest selling PPV of all time.

Conor keeps saying boxing isn't fighting, so no he didn't fight in August. He also had no pressure as it was a win win situation.

A fight is where you risk losing.

diaz is a nightmare for conor compared to anyone else at 145-170. conor easily beats everyone else at 145-170.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD I JUST READ THIS. You're a troll and not a funny one.

also nate dogg sucks, stick to singing hooks that album was absolute trash, thank god for filling it with cameos

Your father sucks.

Khabibs takedowns comes against the cage, and he uses that forword preassure to get the fight there.

Conor does not fight well against constant forward pressure. He is good at countering when his opponent lunges in from the outside with a strike (something Khabib will have to be careful of), but if his opponent has his guard up and gets in Conor's face he looks VERY uncomfortable. Its something Floyd exploited

Conor does not fight well against constant forward pressure. He is good at countering when his opponent lunges in from the outside with a strike (something Khabib will have to be careful of), but if his opponent has his guard up and gets in Conor's face he looks VERY uncomfortable. Its something Floyd exploited

Lmao comparing Floyd to khabib shit striking legit LMFAO

Lmao comparing Floyd to khabib shit striking legit LMFAO

If you believe in Conor so much we can make a bet, if they do end up fighting each other. We can use escrow to bet, I'm down to bet 5k or more, if you are willing to. Let me see how confident you are.

And it will be embarrassing

SomeShabbyBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif
I have to agree. Rushing in like that? Aldo was strategic comparatively

Conor keeps saying boxing isn't fighting, so no he didn't fight in August. He also had no pressure as it was a win win situation.

A fight is where you risk losing.

He lost face in front of the secod highest viewing audience for a fight ever. He made a shit ton but he still lost the match. He still got pummeled and stopped in front of everybody. Thats a risk. He also took the risk of looking like a complete jackass in there. Thankfully for him that wasn't the case.

If you believe in Conor so much we can make a bet, if they do end up fighting each other. We can use escrow to bet, I'm down to bet 5k or more, if you are willing to. Let me see how confident you are.
This kid has no fucking money. And if he did, he's like his idol/wet dream star Conor, scared of any risk whatsoever.
1515191065840.jpg

RDA has good knees and kicks and decent hands while Conor just has good hands.
RDA probably wins overall striking.

Conor better with range and RDA better with pressure.
conors kicking game is legit, goddamn buncha keyboard warriors in this bitch with no fight iq

This fight is 100% not happening, especially since he's stripped, and Khabib is fighting for the REAL belt. Khabib is the true Undefeated Undisputed future UFC Lightweight Champion.

Back