If Khabib leaves the UFC, he takes with him the baton for the best LW in the world.

Takamine86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
That is the leverage Khabib has. If he ended up in somewhere like Bellator, Bellator now has the best LW in the world and the baton that goes with it. That is why, I don't think the UFC will fire/ban Khabib's team..... for now.

But if Khabib loses to someone, the UFC will fire all of them. That's how I think this will play out.

and arguably p4p best. Maybe not with his current resume but people will always think "but khabib could have become the goat and we never got to see that". Forever the ufc will have that big hole

And with Conor's Manhood with him.

Fact is..If Conor wants his brand to stand for Machismo...He has to have the rematch...right now he is emasculated..WHo wants to drink proper shit, if the owner is an emasculated/chicken of a fighter?

Khabib should ask for the most money ever..Make the Chicken and bald headed motherfucker pay.

If they don't pay...Fuck it, Khabib doesn't even care about money, so he can go to bellator or fight tony ferguson..Screw Conor.

Tony is the best LW in the world.
Dana said that the guys who attacked Conor in the ocatgon will never fight again. Hopefully he will stand true to his words for once. If Khabib wants to leave too, that's absolutely fine with me, I won't miss him.

Winner of him and Tony is number 1. At the minute Khabib has earned it but it's not undisputed until those 2 throw down.

Finally, someone else besides Conor is strong-arming Dana.

He would be passing that Baton to El Cucuy then.

Both guys are on 11 fight win streaks, and El Cucuy has been finishing more fights.

It's a tough call who is truly the best, til we see them actually fight each other.

Tony is the best LW in the world.
Dana said that the guys who attacked Conor in the ocatgon will never fight again. Hopefully he will stand true to his words for once. If Khabib wants to leave too, that's absolutely fine with me, I won't miss him.
LOL for once? Where the fk is Daley??

He would be passing that Baton to El Cucuy then.

Both guys are on 11 fight win streaks, and El Cucuy has been finishing more fights.

It's a tough call who is truly the best, til we see them actually fight each other.

Khabib is on a 27 fight win streak...

He is not gonna leave. They are gonna work it out.

He cant leave. The exclusive contracts are the key to the UFC's power. If fightesr could just leave whenever they want, the UFC wouldnt have nearly the same power or ability to stiff arm people. Khabib can retire, thats it. Or he can get into a bloody contract war that he'll lose. His threat to leave was empty, although he can retire. But then people will just say he's scared to fight Conor again.

He cant leave. The exclusive contracts are the key to the UFC's power. If fightesr could just leave whenever they want, the UFC wouldnt have nearly the same power or ability to stiff arm people. Khabib can retire, thats it. Or he can get into a bloody contract war that he'll lose. His threat to leave was empty, although he can retire. But then people will just say he's scared to fight Conor again.

I think that no reasonable person can seriously believe that Khabib is remotely scared of Ginger.

That is the leverage Khabib has. If he ended up in somewhere like Bellator, Bellator now has the best LW in the world and the baton that goes with it. That is why, I don't think the UFC will fire/ban Khabib's team..... for now.

But if Khabib loses to someone, the UFC will fire all of them. That's how I think this will play out.
Can't argue with you. This type of thinking is what leaders are all about. I recommend you enroll in Wharton School of Business because the country needs thinkers like you. Good work!

Those people would be retarded considering he dominated Conor from start to finish lol.

Back