If Khabib gets the next title shot I might leave Sherdog forever, Tony or Kevin deserves it

Last edited:
Well if I leave Sherdog then that means I wont be following MMA, since I get all my news from Sherdog.

Well, that makes sense, since you obviously don't actually watch mma. Your idiotic screen name is all the evidence we need to identify you as a fanboy who in all likelihood masturbates to Conor interviews.

Well, that makes sense, since you obviously don't actually watch mma. Your idiotic screen name is all the evidence we need to identify you as a fanboy who in all likelihood masturbates to Conor interviews.

I am going to make believe you just did not say that.

Coming from a guy that probably had no issue with McGregor cutting the line a year ago.
Fuck out of here.

I've never rooted so hard for Khabib in my life.

I have one more reason to hope that Nurmagomedov gets the next shot!!!

I don't think that will happen. They set up Khabib vs Ferguson for the interim belt and Khabib didn't show up. Now he's being replaced by Kevin Lee. I think that says it all. I do think he likely gets the loser of this match for the next shot though.

This is just dumb as hell. What has Khabib done besides be sideline due to his Tiramisu weakness. The guy hasnt fought in like a year and gets a title shot? I'm I missing something here? Heck even Diaz deserves it more and that is a money fight. UFC is turning into a Joke.
Don’t know about Lee deserving it. Hasn’t fought any top contenders

This is just dumb as hell. What has Khabib done besides be sideline due to his Tiramisu weakness. The guy hasnt fought in like a year and gets a title shot? I'm I missing something here? Heck even Diaz deserves it more and that is a money fight. UFC is turning into a Joke.

Stop starting all these stupids threads just so you can get to green belt.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back