If Khabib destroys Conor does he retire or fight Nate one more time?

What will Conor do?

• Walk off into the sunset, never to be seen again

• Conor/Nate 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Conor wins and nate wins, Conor will defend against nate Next
If Conor wins and nate loses, Conor will defend against nate Next
If Conor loses and nate wins, Conor will fight against nate Next
If Conor loses and nate loses, Conor will defend against nate Next

Hope this clarifies the issue.

what if nate diva pulls out of ufc 230.

conor doesn't need nate any more and nate knows it.

if nate was a ppv draw he not had his title fight on fox.

Conor won't need to say anything as I'm sure his retarded nuthugging fanbase already have preloaded excuses saved on their hard drive when the inevitable ragdolling happens.

they say khabib sucks it was ring rust why conor lose.

Fuck the primadonna Diaz bros.

They deserve shit.

It's about time they wake up and start realizing they need the UFC more than the UFC needs them.

Conor made Nate famous. lol

With the way PPV’s have been selling the UFC needs all the help they can get.

If he's really hard up for money he'll probably take the rubber match. Diaz wont hold back like he did to get the trilogy and wipe Conor out. Then he'll fuck off into the sunset.

He goes to fight Mayweather again in boxing, cause you know, he has a chance again in boxing against the greatest boxer of all time

If? You mean when? :)

Got news for you, if he gets smashed by Khabib, that Conor fight goes away at least until he wins 1 or 2. GSP aint fighting him off a loss. If he wants to go for WW strap, he better hope that Woodley wins. Cause he's not fighting a 200lb Till. staredown would look hilarious tho.

Not a dead certainty till smashes him. Sorry but u can't just count conor out.

Him and Khabib do a rematch in December at MSG.

Rematch. Unless he gets humilliated. Then he retires or tries to regain the FW strap.

Conor/Nate 3.

Nate has stalked Conor for 2 years straight looking for that trilogy, he’s not going to let Conor be “the one that got away”.

Nate needs to beat Poirer if he wants that $$ fight with colin. And i suspect he will.

Are you out of your mind or just seventeen? Till would eat him and defecate him.

if it's done at WW and till makes weight, doesn't conor have a chance? Yeah it may seem till will dominate but u never know. I know nate don't count as a WW but he was 6 foot and seem to come in as the bigger man, conor was having his way with him for a bit. If Conor has better cardio at WW, he has a chance in my view.

Just because till looks big doesn't automatically assume he wipes the floor with conor. If they were to fight at WW, it means they both make the same weight for that division. No one is at a advantage, weight wise.

if it's done at WW and till makes weight, doesn't conor have a chance? Yeah it may seem till will dominate but u never know. I know nate don't count as a WW but he was 6 foot and seem to come in as the bigger man, conor was having his way with him for a bit. If Conor has better cardio at WW, he has a chance in my view.

Just because till looks big doesn't automatically assume he wipes the floor with conor. If they were to fight at WW, it means they both make the same weight for that division. No one is at a advantage, weight wise.

Till can barely make WW, if at all anymore. He walks at over 200 pounds. Nate is not even remotely close to being the same size. Height is not size.

Seriously, how old are you?

Till can barely make WW, if at all anymore. He walks at over 200 pounds. Nate is not even remotely close to being the same size. Height is not size.

Seriously, how old are you?

Old enough mate. Analyse and u see conor has a chance. Didn't know I'm not allowed a opinion on here, fucking hell!

Last edited:
Weird how people seem to still think that losing a fight would be the be-all and end-all for McGregor. The whole forum seemed convinced that a loss would be the end of his career before Diaz. He lost the first fight went from strength to strength after and his career continued to skyrocket.

If he loses to Khabib it's very possible that he'll just have to fight another contender before getting another title shot. Or even move back to featherweight and fight for the title immediately. Everything doesn't have to be in absolutes.

Did you just start watching mma?

No one will be at an advantage weight wise in Conor vs Till?

Conor weighed in at 168 against Nate. Till will be close to 200 pounds. It will be like man vs child.

Goes crying to daddy white, demands a rematch

Daddy approves, they make a shitload money again

Judges are "suggested" to give Conor the decision

Back