If Khabib destroys Conor does he retire or fight Nate one more time?

What will Conor do?

• Walk off into the sunset, never to be seen again

• Conor/Nate 3

Results are only viewable after voting.

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As per title, if Conor gets taken down and embarrassed by Khabib, losing in devastating fashion, does he pack his bags, collect his money, and walk away from the sport?

Or does he run it back with Nate for one final payday?

qnagoZQ.gif

He's not gonna lose {<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
No, worse.

He'll fight Paulie Malignaggi and make a killing from utter retards on ppv.

Even if he gets smashed he'd still be able to sell a ton of PPV's. It's totally up to him and how much money he wants to try and make

Why would he fight Nate, and why would a fight with Nate be a payday? When did Nate become a draw lol

Why would he fight Nate, and why would a fight with Nate be a payday? When did Nate become a draw lol

Both of their fights are two of the highest selling PPVS in UFC history? Are you being serious right now?

Fuck the primadonna Diaz bros.

They deserve shit.

It's about time they wake up and start realizing they need the UFC more than the UFC needs them.

Conor made Nate famous. lol

Conor says :
"khabib was simply more efficient with his energy .. he was able to take the shots that most guys take and crumble .. him and nate are two tough SOB's and i look forward to getting back in there ".. " an make no mistake about i shy away from no challenge .. victory or defeat i will be back .. i have plenty more heavy weight checks to cash "

I think Conor quits in 2020. His got loads of options left- trilogy, GSP, Holloway, WW title

Both of their fights are two of the highest selling PPVS in UFC history? Are you being serious right now?
That's nice. Think it might have to do with the fact that Conor fought? Literally every time Conor goes into the ring he beats his last PPV numbers.
Nate has fought as the main event without Conor, and it was for the LW championship, and nobody watched it.

That's nice. Think it might have to do with the fact that Conor fought? Literally every time Conor goes into the ring he beats his last PPV numbers.
Nate has fought as the main event without Conor, and it was for the LW championship, and nobody watched it.

They've fought twice already, are 1-1, relatively evenly matched, and there's a story and history there. Nate is clearly much bigger in terms of popularity than he was before the Conor fight. Everybody knows this is a fight on the table after the Khabib fight. Stop being dense.

He might play I'm the smaller man card, call himself a natural FW that loss to the bigger man who is closer to a WW, then call out Max.

Nah, who knows to be honest.

I think McGregor would fight again. He came back after the huge payday from the Mayweather fight, and has a lot of financial opportunities outside of fighting e.g. clothing line, whiskey brand, etc. His fighting career clearly still means something to him if he's continuing to fight, and I doubt he would want to end it on a down note.

That Fox card, Henderson vs Diaz, peaked at 5.7 million viewers. Plenty of people watched.

I'd love to see a DC style throw or a Matt Hughes style carry and slam.

Back