If Kevin Lee wins this is how it will play out

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sherdog will hype him up at the best all around grappler Conor has ever faced with the takedowns to bring him down and the submissions to finish. Conor will be submitted within 2 rounds.

Then the fight looks like Conor/Alvarez

Sherdog will say Lee was pushed to the title fight to give Conor an easy defense

lol Conor is about to get embarrassed. Then has Nate, Khabib or Tony welcoming him back. He's got his own problems. I do think Kevin Lee would be a fun fight for him, with the build up and style clash and all.

lol Conor is about to get embarrassed. Then has Nate, Khabib or Tony welcoming him back. He's got his own problems. I do think Kevin Lee would be a fun fight for him, with the build up and style clash and all.

Maybe you haven't heard but Kevin Lee is fight Tony for the interem title

Don't worry about that, Kevin Lee will not win.

real question is:

will connor show up to the presser?

lee usually KOs his opponents there

I think Kevin can win this....El Cucuy gets hit easy....I just hope when he becomes champ...he doesn't turn into another Tyrone....

Handpicked, past his prime, full-camp, club-fighter etc.

We've heard all the various excuses a thousand times. Is normal. War mma Conor (don't care about the floyd fight) and the whinging pussies may whinge away to their little hearts content ;)

I sincerely hope the bookies see it the same way as some of the posters on this thread as if they do then I will be putting a hefty some on Ferguson.

Tony will win this easily.

Sherdog will hype him up at the best all around grappler Conor has ever faced with the takedowns to bring him down and the submissions to finish. Conor will be submitted within 2 rounds.

Then the fight looks like Conor/Alvarez

Sherdog will say Lee was pushed to the title fight to give Conor an easy defense

You've noticed the cycle.

That's awesome. I got Lee by KO.
giphy.gif

{<jordan}

Lee has big muscles, therefore people assume he's a striker? I really can't fathom any other reason.

He has a chance to win this. Ferguson has been put on his back before and Lee's top game is fantastic. But the striking is not going to be competitive.

Lee has big muscles, therefore people assume he's a striker? I really can't fathom any other reason.

He has a chance to win this. Ferguson has been put on his back before and Lee's top game is fantastic. But the striking is not going to be competitive.

yeah, not really sure why people are saying he is going to knock anyone out.

Back