If Kevin Lee is the UFC star, than Bellator is going to catch them

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bellator already is competitive at WW and LHW, now its going to catch UFC at LW. Really, UFC stands in Khabib and Ferg. Without them, UFC's LW is pretty thin.

Hell no. Kevin is hungry for the glory and gold and that's only found in the UFC.

Bellator might not last the next year.

Lightweight is stacked, you don't know what you're talking about.
Tons of great prospects.
Bellator LW could never compete with UFC's LW division.

The only reason why the Top 15 seems stale is because all the ranked guys refuse to fight unranked guys. Pettis is 2-5 in his last 7, yet still refuses to fight an unranked guy to actually prove he belongs in the Top 15.

The LW rankings are bullshit and make the division seem worse and more stale than it actually is. Nate Diaz still being ranked, Pettis still being ranked, Conor still being #1, Chiesa is overranked as fuck, Gaethje still at #7, etc.

UFC has much better LWs.

Last edited:
Have you seen Bellator's ratings? They don't seem to be long for this world, I don't think the UFC has anything to worry about.

catch up?! lol

idk if you've seen any of my posts, but Bellator clearly passed the UFC already

Bellator catching the UFC is just wishful thinking. They are by far the least threatening to the UFC of all the past #2 organizations

Bellator's name isn't out there in the mainstream

I'm not sure I get this thread.
Lee beats all the Bellator LWs and this is a Bellator > UFC LW thread, what about Conor? He's not even worth a mention?

ACB is much closer to catching Bellator than Bellator is to catching the UFC. Bellator has been a joke lately.

catch up?! lol

Yeah good one Bellator hold nothing on the UFC, if they actually have please provide a list to debunk.

What the fook ? If 155 is getting thin then this entire sport is considered thin with talent lmao. I’m not sure there is an argument other than LW as being the most stacked division.

UFC would just buy them if they caught up

kevin lee isn't even good, he is a boring wrestler with nothing else.

He fought nobody's then got a shot vs T Ferg because no one else was available.

I would consider myself a big mma fan, and I don't even know who is fighting in the next Bellator, let alone when it will be on or what channel. I think the ufc will be ok.

Aside from 1 or 2 fighters, who in Bellator would really be a champ in the UFC? All these interim belts in the UFC make it seem like it might happen but it won't. The talent is in the UFC

Bellator already is competitive at WW and LHW, now its going to catch UFC at LW. Really, UFC stands in Khabib and Ferg. Without them, UFC's LW is pretty thin.
Of any weight classes I would think LW and WW would have the highest number of quality fighters. So good fighters in both orgs. IMO it’s now a mix of Khabib, Ferguson, McGregor, Lee and Alvarez. Time to figure out who fights for the belt in a big show this fall. Just need to get the little medical/suspension matters aside and UFC has a good LW picture.

If we base it on SD... try venture into the world wide forum after a Bellator card..
Its a waste land.. Not even Bellator fans seem to show up there to talk.

Based on Bellators numbers.. yeah... I dont see them doing much.

catch up?! lol

The viewing public don't agree dude. They get the same ratings on free tv that the UFC gets for their PPV's. In the next 5 years, I predict Zuffa signs all their best fighters and Bellator folds. Probably not in that order.

The sooner you accept Kevin is a fucking animal, the clearer your thoughts will be.

I have a lot of questions after tonight most having to do with how the F did Kevin do this or that. His conditioning is extreme. He was barely breathing after round 3 and he had just exerted an enormous amount of energy.

And how did he recover after that glancing spinning kick? he definitely got Lee with the business portion though so I don't get how he managed to get his wits back so quick. That had to have been a shitty feeling for Barboza. You just kicked a guys head off and he's still on top of me.

Back