If Kamaru Usman has a fun or boring performance or loses?

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Most of Kamaru Usman's fights have dominant but boring, what happens he has an emphatic ko or a boring wrestlefest or loses? He has all that trash talk with Colby Covington.

I just hope Darren Till improves his TDD

Because between Colby, Usman and Tyron

The WW division is the absolute pits

Till is really the only striker at the top that’s trying to put guys to sleep. Wonderboy is point fighting these days

Till is really the only striker at the top that’s trying to put guys to sleep. Wonderboy is point fighting these days

To be fair Ponz doesn't get brought up enough

5 round fight is bad news for Maia. They will stalemate power vs technique for 2 rounds, then Maia will gas and go through the shredder

To be fair Ponz doesn't get brought up enough
He looked unimpressive against Perry, max griffin had an easier time beating Perry up. Still not sold on ponz yet

What is this thread asking

You should have just picked one of those questions and went with it lol. People will be hyped if he puts on an exciting performance and ko's Maia. If he has a boring performance or loses everyone will shit on him though of course.

And precisely why I feel that Till don't got a chance at sniffing a belt. He is one heck of a fun fighter, but WW has a killers gauntlent of wrestlers that one needs to get by in order to capture a title. UFC was definitely helping him out by feeding him strikers after he nearly lost to Dalby, but like with Conor or Ping, these Euro based strikers have to answer the 'wrestler question' sooner or later if they want to capture a title.

What if he sucks that night, or if he's awesome? What if he gets a W, or L that night? K<mma4>

Back