If Jones wasn't on PED's, can we say for sure that DC would have won?

-Who knows. DC was winning the fight regardless. Then he got caught. .

No, no he was not

The judges had jones ahead

anyone but the blind saw jones was clearly controlling all 3 rounds

good lord its The cruz fan delusion all over again when he lost to Garbrandt

That hypothetical scenario is irrelevant.

Jones took away our chance of finding out. And I don't believe that he was clean for their first fight either, even if he passed the test. He was just smarter about it. Cheaters cheat, that's what they do.

PEDs make a difference, but I think Jones wins regardless. He wouldn't have been quite as big/strong, probably not quite as confident, and probably wouldn't have felt quite as good in camp, but at the end of the day he's just more skilled overall than DC. And sure, part of that is his size/reach, but it is what it is.

This is wildly speculative, but then, I suppose that the thread kind of invites that. It also asks the wrong question. The correct question is whether we can say that the exact same thing would have happened had Jones fought clean. That is the only way that this could be anything remotely approaching "ok." The answer is a resounding "no."

Maybe if it went the distance. That head kick though definitely did not come from PED's. What's your thought on this? 1st fight? 2nd fight?

What we can say for certain is that JJ believed Cormier would have won their fights, or he wouldn't have felt the need to cheat.

only his fans can say that dc would win couse they are delusional. jones beat him the first time and didnt test positive for anything. only dc and samo others say that he was on steroids without any proof at all

JJJs’ testosterone levels in the three random tests during the lead-up to the first fight were 1.8 ng/mL, 0.59 ng/mL and 4.9 ng/mL (from 3 to 10% of normal).

Can't imagine what he could accomplish if he had the T-levels of an average healthy male of about 60 ng/mL.

We can't even say he would have made It all the way to the belt in home design title run.

Back