If Jones finishes Gus and is clean...

tenor.gif

I'll be shocked if Jones ever pops again. I assume a lot of money was tossed USADA's way to stop popping him.
Ill be shocked if anyone gets a conviction from Jones snitching.
And we will never hear anything about that again.

People will forget so fast about all the BS and be clamouring for DC 3. If he doesn't mess up again and is winning, he will back on top and all you haters now will be back on the GOAT wagon.
Whatever happens we the fans get another great fight

Thats frankly all I care about

If Gus loses yet another undeserved high profile fight he better just retire and give up trying to catch the flower bouquet.

People will forget so fast about all the BS and be clamouring for DC 3. If he doesn't mess up again and is winning, he will back on top and all you haters now will be back on the GOAT wagon.
I don't think anyone disputed how skilled he is.
But obviously he will suffer from scrutiny throughout the rest of his career, and with good reason.

He has been allegedly tested 8 times in 2018, basically all in Q3 and Q4 of 2018.
Are you sure?
I remember some threads around here saying the first random test he got subjected with,since he got suspended, was just a few weeks before the settlement came out.

He has been allegedly tested 8 times in 2018, basically all in Q3 and Q4 of 2018.

Lol correct me if im wrong, by september he had undergone 1 test in august in 2018, was pretty big news. Which means they have tested him every week since then??

I see why you added the allegedly

He'll be goat again after beating Gus.

If you think Jones is cheating because he has star power then I'd argue that they're turning a blind eye to Conor's tests too.

Or it's cuz Gus was always high profile but never great and hasn't looked like the guy who warred with Jones and DC for a while now and he never fights. He's basically Joe Benavidezing the division in that he was pretty high up there, but despite falling off in skill, is still just barely good enough to stay up there.

Also, then yeah, the whole Jones is always cheating thing.

I'll be shocked if Jones ever pops again. I assume a lot of money was tossed USADA's way to stop popping him.
This man lives in the real world ha

He'll be goat again after beating Gus.

If you think Jones is cheating because he has star power then I'd argue that they're turning a blind eye to Conor's tests too.
Pretty damn safe assumption. If they're brazenly displaying corruption/attempted fight fixing right in our faces (Dean's reffing at 229) you can bet the house there is more corruption behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Back