If Jones finishes Gus and is clean...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
People will forget so fast about all the BS and be clamouring for DC 3. If he doesn't mess up again and is winning, he will back on top and all you haters now will be back on the GOAT wagon.

If Jones finishes Gus and is dirty.

USADA got his back. Slap on the wrist.

I'll be shocked if Jones ever pops again. I assume a lot of money was tossed USADA's way to stop popping him.

The good thing about cheating is that it never goes away. Some casuals will forget and hype you but your record and you career will be tainted forever, no matter how hard you try.

Jones really has nothing to gain with this gus fight other than proving something to himself. But really Jones has nothing to gain from any fight. Just ignore me

No they won't, they'll just post things like "You guys know this won't last, right?" Or "Just wait until Jones fucks up again."

I'll be shocked if Jones ever pops again. I assume a lot of money was tossed USADA's way to stop popping him.

Well, I guess lots of people said that last time : there is just no way he'd be careless and/or doping again! And yet he still failed a new test and casually said to the CSAC that he didn't follow any of the USADA tutorials. Dude is a careless idiot outside the ring, why would he learn ?

not only did Jones start squealing, to be able to get this fight,
Now USADA created a new policy where we wont even find out about a failed drug test until its proven that the fighter is guilty.

No one is going to forget about Jones being a junkie, liar, cheat, snitch.
He's still the greatest ever, and people will still be clamoring to see him fight.

Juicehead will NEVER be clean. The guy is a career cheat.

That said, USADA has shown they will do next to nothing, no matter how many times this guy pops.

And now they have a non-disclosure policy, so we'll never know even IF he does piss hot for the umpteenth time now.

Well, I guess lots of people said that last time : there is just no way he'd be careless and/or doping again! And yet he still failed a new test and casually said to the CSAC that he didn't follow any of the USADA tutorials. Dude is a careless idiot outside the ring, why would he learn ?
None of my post indicated anything about him going clean.

I'm saying they gave USADA money to ensure there are no positive tests that come out.

I never ever ever thought Jones was gonna stop juicing from the first time he tested positive.

I don't quite understand why someone wants to see Jones-DC 3. Jones has already convincingly beaten DC twice. If he was fighting dirty in both those fights, I still don't see DC being able to beat him. If Jones beats Gus and wins the belt and DC beats Lewis/Brock, then ending DC's career with a trilogy would an easy sell but probably a bad way to end his career.

If that happens then I think it's only a matter of time before he pops again. I'd be very surprised if Jones fights anyone clean EVER.

... we'll still suspect.

Lol at Jones being clean.

<36>

USADA already fixed the problem though. They don't announce it anymore so they can sweep it under the rug(or under the mat at Jackson's gym in Jon's case) without anyone knowing about their corruption.

I don't quite understand why someone wants to see Jones-DC 3. Jones has already convincingly beaten DC twice. If he was fighting dirty in both those fights, I still don't see DC being able to beat him. If Jones beats Gus and wins the belt and DC beats Lewis/Brock, then ending DC's career with a trilogy would an easy sell but probably a bad way to end his career.
The phony deserves one more kick to his head. Jones will make it happen, for sure.

I just want to see Jones fight without steroids and to have all weapons that he have since I start watching him 2012 and give me more motivation for training
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Back