If Jon Jones defeats DC will you all go on forever that it's because he's still on PEDS

glasshouses999

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Or will you go on about how he's still getting the perks from a long time of steroids and other stuff. What will you say?

wtmw6wjqwsnxudn6uga3.jpg

I bet he pops again before his next fight with DC

EDIT: called it, i'm a genius.

Last edited:
DC is a hefty wrestler that smothers his opponents, Jon is his Kryptonite. Jon is too big for DC to smother. JJ wins 10 times out of 10.

If he wins he is on PEDS and his whole career is a lie, and if he loses it's because he was on until he tested positive so his whole career is a lie.

Joking, I couldn't care less.

DC is a hefty wrestler that smothers his opponents, Jon is his Kryptonite. Jon is too big for DC to smother. JJ wins 10 times out of 10.

Jon is too skilled at wrestling and too big.

DC had no problems smothering Gus and guys at HW bigger than Jones.

He beat DC the first time because he was better than DC, not because of steroids. He will beat DC the second time because he is still better than DC, not because of steroids.

No. He still is on PED's. But DC is too. Every MMA fighter is. The best fighter more often than not is the one who wins.

It's not just size, look at DC's career at HW.

I will but only to rustle the jimmies

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}<Gordonhat>
Btw the man seems to have more drugs aficionado in his family than the whole country of Netherlands...

He beat DC the first time because he was better than DC, not because of steroids. He will beat DC the second time because he is still better than DC, not because of steroids.

I don't think you know how steroids work

Why do people think if you just take steroids/peds you instantly go from scrub to world champion. That it gives you knowledge, skill, and experience. If this were the case the UFC should be stocked with champions and world beaters with all epic mma fighters. Steroids/peds don't work like that.

Why do people think if you just take steroids/peds you instantly go from scrub to world champion. That it gives you knowledge, skill, and experience. If this were the case the UFC should be stocked with champions and world beaters with all epic mma fighters. Steroids/peds don't work like that.

and why do you act like being on PEDs doesn't give you an advantage? speed, power, durability. those are all important factors in a fight, and can be enhanced with chemistry.

no one is saying you become more skilled if you juice. but let's not shit ourselves and pretend that physical attributes don't play an enormous factor in fights.

if it didn't play a role, no one would be doing it.

Or will you go on about how he's still getting the perks from a long time of steroids and other stuff. What will you say?

wtmw6wjqwsnxudn6uga3.jpg

so look, with two brothers (who are just actual brothers) in the nfl, you wanna tell me he doesnt have access to some really smashing injectables?

also does he actualy have black body paint in that pic because lol

It's not just size, look at DC's career at HW.

Jon is too long and strong. He's got so much leverage on DC, and he utilizes it well. You can't compare Jon to other HWs, he knows how to utilize his size and reach.

Back