If Jon Fitch and CMpunk had a baby....

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
and that baby came out of retirement, it would be called GSP. I honestly don't know who GSP can beat, post usada. He always seemed 1 dimensional, and more of an athlete than a fighter. His title shot at a weight-class above his own is completely absurd = pure money grab. Win or lose, he will fight Conor next, and then possibly Andy. I mean seriously, who does he beat? Good luck Saint, you're going to need it.

Just shut the fuck up. Least thread worthy thread in recent memory. Keep your dog shit opinions to yourself.

You're all over the place with this thread man.

Wkl0K.gif

FTR, I have never been impressed with the Saint's performances. Hendricks smashed that pretty boy.
th

If two cousins had a baby and that baby created a thread, it would be TS.

you can post threads with dubs?

Just shut the fuck up. Least thread worthy thread in recent memory. Keep your dog shit opinions to yourself.
you know your thread is shit when a 2010 join date with only 77 posts comes from out the woodworks to Let you know

whaaaah. TS is saying what I don't want him to say, whaaaaah.

<mma3><6><Deported1><{CMPALM}><{cruzshake}><{gspressed}><{nope}><24><30><LikeReally5><{clintugh}><{katwhu}><18><18>:rustled:<38><3><4><4><DisgustingHHH>[<diva2]{<hhh]<21><23><27><29><Kobe213><bball1><{walkerwhut}><JRSmith40><{hfved}><{Messi1}><{Messi2}><{Messi3}><{poor?}><LynchWink>

Funny-UFC-Gifs.gif

what happen to u sherdog? what happen to u?

Did someone just say gsp is one dimensionable?

<DirkMavs>

Not a good thread you slipping ts

Back