If it's Nate vs Tony.... this might be the fight of the millenium

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
2 guys that can go 5 rounds at at a high pace, crazy non-boring ground games, tough durable chins. Hopefully it is!

Me too. Everyone too obsessed with what it means for Mcgregor. Forget that coke head. Hype the fighters that wanna fight. This will be a great match.

That's a bit ambitious but - yes- the makings of pretty nice dust up.
At this point, I don't know if Nate can handle a probable beat down.

Boy that would be an A1 match up
<{natewhut}>

Anyone who can wrestle, even not at the highest level, will eat Nate for breakfast

Again how can Nate Diaz fight for any belt when he last his last fight, I am and always have been a Diaz x 2 fan but intergrity is interity and that shit would be the end of it.

Me too. Everyone too obsessed with what it means for Mcgregor. Forget that coke head. Hype the fighters that wanna fight. This will be a great match.
When was the last time nate and Nick were active

someone please explain me:

isn´t tony obligued to fight connor next?

Tony already said he'd have no problems putting Conor on the ground. He'd do the same with Nate I guess. Otherwise I'd agree.

Again how can Nate Diaz fight for any belt when he last his last fight, I am and always have been a Diaz x 2 fan but intergrity is interity and that shit would be the end of it.
giphy.gif

Tony is a fool if he takes any fight other than Conor McGregor to unify the belts.

Wtf is this shit..... Nate coming off a loss gets a TS.

Won’t be watching this bullshit

Back