If it was Yoel doing the illegal strikes rather than Stephans

L

Lissove

A massive whinning and writhing campaign would entail. But now everyone tries to look the other way and ignore it as if it was nothing. Not even noticed down the history; and when some brazilian or Cuban grabs the cage, or even if it seemed he did something wrong but in reality he didn't, he would always be "tainted" with it and call a disgrace.

This behavior is what makes UFC less of a sport and this forum more of a casual abode.

The only person who cheated at UFC 178 was Tim Kennedy.

Period, end of story.

Yoel is a steroid abusing stool jockey who's entire career has been built on performance enhancing drugs.

Yoel "the most jacked fighter in the UFC at 35 years old" Romero failed a drug test for steroids and got a pass. Wtf are you talking about

If Yoel landed an illegal knee from that position we might have seen the first death in the octagon lol.

3547fc24e9c5cd0150bc41d6204bff6e.gif

Yoel is a steroid abusing stool jockey who's entire career has been built on performance enhancing drugs.
Yoel "the most jacked fighter in the UFC at 35 years old" Romero failed a drug test for steroids and got a pass. Wtf are you talking about
Perfect example of what I just said. Logic and reason goes out the window. No care if Yoel actually cheated, which he didn't, only the seeming feelings matters, like for the sjw movement. Illogical assumptions that he is a steroid cheat as if he was constantly popping for hard steroids all his career.

IT IS WHAT IT IS...

Piss in the wind. Scream to the heavens. Rush the fuckin octagon at the next live event.

ZERO is changing that result. Crying about it is fuckin lame, alright. Excuses are for losers. No matter how legit they may be.

I do wonder though...

Whom is this STEPHANS you speak of ?

giphy.gif

1. He didn't pop for steroids. It was a GH inhibitor.

2. He was exonerated by USADA.

3. This is about fan reaction. Romero never got a pass from the fans. People accuse him of being a drug cheat who exploited a loophole on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Perfect example of what I just said. Logic and reason goes out the window. No care if Yoel actually cheated, which he didn't, only the seeming feelings matters, like for the sjw movement. Illogical assumptions that he is a steroid cheat as if he was constantly popping for hard steroids all his career.

If you test positive for banned substances, yet your performance and physique have been the same through your entire career, then a logical assumption would be that he has been on banned substances/PEDs his whole career.

I understand that this is a race baiting troll thread, but still, i am right.

romero cheated in every single fights he won

he didnt cheat vs whittaker and lost

I think Stephens should be disqualified & Stephans as well.

If you test positive for banned substances, yet your performance and physique have been the same through your entire career, then a logical assumption would be that he has been on banned substances/PEDs his whole career.

If the agency responsible for testing says that a guy inadvertently ingested a banned substance, shouldn't you take their word for it?

If not, why do you even take any of their test results seriously?

Additionally, Romero has been subjected to this testing regime since the late 90s when he was still wrestling. If he's been on gear the entire time, shouldn't he have popped long before he did?

If the agency responsible for testing says that a guy inadvertently ingested a banned substance, shouldn't you take their word for it?

If not, why do you even take any of their test results seriously?

Additionally, Romero has been subjected to this testing regime since the late 90s when he was still wrestling. If he's been on gear the entire time, shouldn't he have popped long before he did?

Shouldn't Lance Armstrong have popped?

If you accidentally ingest performance enhancing drugs, you still ingested them. The effect on your body is the same either way. If you had never taken this substance before, your body and performance will change irrespectively.

Yoel's body stayed the same as did his performance.

Therefore he was on steroids his entire career.

Funny how every 'genetic freak' has popped for banned substances. Including Yoel Roidero.

You make no logical sense, just going off blind emotion like the avg "mma fan" today.. which goes along with what was TS original point, in his initial post. Why do you assume anyway? As assumption tends to put logic to the side behind one's personal bias..

You make no logical sense, just going off blind emotion like the avg "mma fan" today.. which goes along with what was TS original point, in his initial post. Why do you assume anyway?

Compared to you, I'm John Stuart Mill.

Back