If I were a Vet or a Groomer, I would hate to work with Cats they are vicious and hard to restrain

Unlike dogs, cats never do anything just because you want them to, they don't get a kick out of human approval and they don't take shit from anyone. Your best bet is to use operant conditioning when they're kittens. Find out the food your kitten loves the best. Trimming your kitten's nails? Give them a treat afterwards so they associate the trimming with something positive. You can also roll them in a towel like a burrito so they get used to not moving and being passive during the trimming. Giving your kitten a bath? Let them play in shallow water and get comfortable first. Play with the kitten using toys so that they associate bath + water = fun. After that you can gently put some water on their body, put the soap, scrub them gently, etc. Every step needs to be patient. And afterwards, you give them a treat of course. Basically every "negative" thing your cat doesn't like needs to be associated with comfort + positive when they're kittens. Your success will be mediated by the cat's natural personality, but doing this will get you the "best" you can get out of your particular cat. You can teach your adult cat too to some extent, it'll never be as good as if you started with a kitten though.
Good cat tips from a dog
<mma4>

That's cause cats don't take no bullshit

CluelessCanineDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

I hated giving our cats a bath growing up I remember one time when I was really young I was helping my mom give our cat a bath and the cat started going crazy making super loud cat screaming noises and panicking the cat start scratching and she ripped my moms arms up with her claws, my mom had to get stitches blood was everywhere the cat used the back legs and was digging in fast and kicking just ripping my moms skin up within a few seconds an she ran away shit was scary.

I lold

I hated giving our cats a bath growing up I remember one time when I was really young I was helping my mom give our cat a bath and the cat started going crazy making super loud cat screaming noises and panicking the cat start scratching and she ripped my moms arms up with her claws, my mom had to get stitches blood was everywhere the cat used the back legs and was digging in fast and kicking just ripping my moms skin up within a few seconds an she ran away shit was scary.

Do people actually bath their cat.

Had a couple of cats never bathed them once. I just left the fuckers out in the rain.

Lol im guessing that's somewhere in Russia or East Europe
What kind of petting zoo has a cougar AND lets you take it home?
<JagsKiddingMe>
Lol! No shit, it is Russia. But thats fucking illegal, how the...

As a pussy whisperer i'd have no problems. I would just squint at them in appropriate intervals until they understood where I was coming from...

As a pussy whisperer i'd have no problems. I would just squint at them in appropriate intervals until they understood where I was coming from...
when i go outside i used to catch the bus and try to pick up woman with this exact same method, dont do it anymore cause im banned from public transport

People do too much shit to cats.

Get a cat post for their claws.
Let them outside.
Don’t bother bathing them unless you really have to.
Don’t declaw them.

They weigh the same as a handbag and people have several feet of height over them. You would shit yourself if a fifty-foot man blocked out the sun with his palm whilst trying to stroke your hair.

Keep at their level, let them sniff your hand out and don’t do anything sudden when approaching and most cats should be fine.

When I retire in a few years i am buying a hobby farm. I Will def get a rodent hunter, but I guess not all breeds are the same when it comes to catching varmin.

My parents came by with their west highland terriers and I wanted to see if they would swim in the pool. They clawed the shit out of me.

If I were a Cat, I would not let my butler bring me to you for any service.

Cats aren't subservient like dogs.

It's why cats can survive on their own in the outdoors and dogs can't.

If humanity collapsed, most cats would be able to survive on their own in nature while most dogs are fucked, especially the little yapping kinds.
For that alone cats get my respect.

Cats suck, simple as that.
Any man that gets a cat probably does so because he needs to be dominated in a relationship

If you feel the need to dominate a cat by it being a mindless bitch like a dog than wow. Dominating women and others is enough for man with principle. Lol at all life being that dominate thing.

Cats take skill they love you if you are worthy of it.

Last edited:
If humanity collapsed, most cats would be able to survive on their own in nature while most dogs are fucked, especially the little yapping kinds.
For that alone cats get my respect.
If feral cats became overpopulated in your area, would you hunt and eat them?

I'm starting to think you have a problem with cats.

Cats aren't subservient like dogs.

It's why cats can survive on their own in the outdoors and dogs can't.

The real difference is that the human/cat relation stays almost entirely parent/child were as the human/dog relationship is a mixture of that and pack leader/follower.

Cats are simply wired differently than dogs in regards to behavior.

They are independent animals, instinctually evolved from their solitary ancestors.

Dogs are far more social and objectively hierarchical in nature as they are pack animals hence their predisposition in being dependent and subservient to their owners.The more you understand that the better you interact with both species.

90% of bad interactions with cats are because ppl treat them like dogs. Many ppl simply don't respect that cats aren't dogs...lol...as simple as it sounds.

Back