If I was Bellator I would give anything that Michael page wants

onemanshow83

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would build my franchise off of this guy before UFC even tries to sign him. This guy is the real deal and viacom got shit loads of money. Do the right thing and sign this guy to a mega deal he can jumpstart this franchise

And then he loses and you just blew your wad. Viacom is in it to make money, not lose money because of some vendetta Sherdoggers have.

People are getting tired of MVP fighting unranked fighters

That's a fight Bellator can't win. If UFC want him they'll get him. If they're not too fussed then Bellator could keep him.

Putting all your eggs in one basket is never a good business move.

People are getting tired of MVP fighting unranked fighters

This. He's past the point of "prospect" and has entered the can-crushing phase. After the Burrell fight, Bellator is going to make damn sure he gets handpicked opponents tailor made for his style.

Then you have to fire Koreshkov, Lima and any guy who could be a treat for him, people tend to forget the Burrell fight. He is not Jones, Silva or GSP

If not, you should make an "Canweight" division in which the only legit fighter on it would be MVP to give him a belt

This. He's past the point of "prospect" and has entered the can-crushing phase. After the Burrell fight, Bellator is going to make damn sure he gets handpicked opponents tailor made for his style.

I expect that they will keep him away from wrestlers and grinders BUT they have some pretty solid strikers that they could face him against just like they did with McGregor, so its not can crushing its just avoiding a conflicting style.

Then you have to fire Koreshkov, Lima and any guy who could be a treat for him, people tend to forget the Burrell fight. He is not Jones, Silva or GSP

If not, you should make an "Canweight" division in which the only legit fighter on it would be MVP to give him a belt

I wouldnt hold Burrell against him too much. Wonderboy (who has looked amazing), Matt Brown withstanding, looked worse against Burrell than other more elite opponents. He is good at boring up and slowing the pace on fighters willing to grind.

That's a fight Bellator can't win. If UFC want him they'll get him. If they're not too fussed then Bellator could keep him.

Putting all your eggs in one basket is never a good business move.
thanks for the kind response instead of being a smartass. I appreciate it.

he wants pokemon apparently, he wants to catch them all

thanks everyone for the response and I respect your opinions. but I think Page is the real deal and can make money for bellator.

Venom needs to join the UFC's MWdivision and DO WORK. Something tells me he gets thrashed I the upper rankings tho

not sure about opponent, but i think at the least Bellator will have him headlining events now

Daley just lost and Page needs to be thinking about titles - I'll be the 20758th sherdogger to say that this is the fight to make.

If MVP wins he's 100% legit and doesn't need building/protecting and it's time for only big fights.

Mvp has very solid striking and is very entertaining, but he hasn't proved that he can hang on the ground with anyone who is competent down there.

Bellator is pissing hardcores off, but are making a sound financial decision with mvp. Feed him cans(cyborg wasn't a can, but a battle worn vet), build his stock, and take him home so you can milk him for all he's worth.

After the highlight feel ko against santos, I'm sure his stock has gone up a great deal. Especially domestically. Also, ratings were not bad for the London show on channel five. Coker has already talked about going back to London. I'm sure they will throw a little more promotion mvps way and bank on him drawing bigger gates and better ratings. All that said, they need him to win. They will continue to feed him strikers, or Taylor made opponents for him to crash at home. They will feed him cans until his home town fans get tired of it but by that time, bellator would have already made a solid amount of change off mvp.

I fully expect bellator to return to London at least once a year with mvp either headlining or co maining... Fighting cans.

Back