If I subscribe to fightpass....

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Will I be able to cancel it anytime I want?

Yeah, but you'll almost definitely have to pay for the month.

The service kinda sucks and the video player is sub par.

The only good thing is that it has tons of content.

To answer your question, yes but don't be surprised if you get charged for another month.

Do it via apple pay if you have it. It’s easy to cancel subscription via apple pay

There is a free month with promo code: fergusongetsdestroyed

I use it to watch fox events the day after and catch prelims I missed on ppvs

The service kinda sucks and the video player is sub par.

The only good thing is that it has tons of content.

To answer your question, yes but don't be surprised if you get charged for another month.
This lol that's why I haven't signed up again. The video player is laggy as hell and the video quality is terrible. UFC have really abandoned Fight pass it seems.

Fightpass™ is the best streaming service on the market right now. It's neck and neck with Netflix for a reason.

For a low, low monthly fee you can possess an endless fight catalogue in crisp HD with a buttery smooth interface to boot. They're basically giving it away.

Yes, you can.

Love Fight Pass. There's so much content its insane.

The TV app is absolutely garbage though. It has so many bugs its almost unusable. The mobile app works well, and the website too. I just wish they would fix the damn TV app so I don't have to connect the computer to the TV every time I want to watch.

I bought fight pass because the UFC took so many fights of YouTube. It's not bad at all for the price.

Apple iPhone ?
Yeah.

Download the ufc app and sign up that way. In the past it used to be shady trying to cancel fightpass via the website, but I cancelled mine via apple id subscriptions so it was easy.

Yeah.

Download the ufc app and sign up that way. In the past it used to be shady trying to cancel fightpass via the website, but I cancelled mine via apple id subscriptions so it was easy.
Thanks .

I bought fight pass because the UFC took so many fights of YouTube. It's not bad at all for the price.
I'm probably going to sub to it right when the event starts tomorow for a month at $10.

Back