If I could go out to dinner with 3 people...

The Hound, Joffrey, Tryion and Podrick. That conversation before the battle of black water was hilarious. "Podrick can you please tell the hound to tell the King" LOL

I should have mentioned that this dinner takes place at a Seafood restaurant. Sorry I know that’s going to fuck up some of your lists but I want to get the right info.

matt bomer
ricky martin
neil patrick harris

Muhammad Ali
Barack Obama
Robert E. Lee

Mostly just to see Lee's reaction to the other two.

The only people I'd really like to have dinner with again are my folks who have been dead for decades.

Prophet Muhammad
236_a_.jpg

Mike Perry
mike-perry-ufc-fight-night-1161.jpg

Vladimir Putin
a-16-year-veteran-of-the-kgb-putin-knows-his-way-around-a-gun-after-his-retirement-in-1991-he-rapidly-rose-through-russian-politics-to-become-top-dog-in-the-worlds-largest-nation.jpg

Anthony Bourdain
Joe Rogan
Stan Lee

Jack Nicholson
Donald Trump
Michio Kaku

Muhammad Ali
Barack Obama
Robert E. Lee

Mostly just to see Lee's reaction to the other two.
in fairness, in 1856, lee wrote a letter calling slavery politically and morally evil. so if you were looking for the biggest reaction, you may have missed your mark.

in fairness, in 1856, lee wrote a letter calling slavery politically and morally evil. so if you were looking for the biggest reaction, you may have missed your mark.

Whoa, whoa, calm down with those facts; they don't fit the narrative brohiem.

I see Ali making the biggest ass of himself in that group but that's not fair, he made his name by punching people and shouldn't be held to a politician's standards.

Hey, a PM sighting

Back