If GSP wanted only money, he would come back for a fight against Conor at WW, not Bisp at MW, right?

Nah, GSP beats Bisping by boring wrestlefuck and then Conor will come for that MW belt.

82e42b0e76cb8b7c9ef13fa748a067ce.png
Conoreem

First you get the power
Then you get the money
Then you get the girl

If he fights diaz the fight will be at Lightweight
I´m not so sure man. If he fights at LW he´ll be forced to put the belt on the line, and Diaz simply doesn´t deserve a TS there, Conor would have to face the winner of Ferg vs Lee, that´s why they´re making the interim. But think about it, the trilogy at WW is just another money fight, so Conor still gets to keep the belt even if he loses.... imo anyways.

Are you suggesting GSP would have the balls to fight Cormier? No way, dude. He´s gonna beat Bisping, defend against Whittaker and see what happens from there. Cormier would probably be the only guy he wouldn´t be able to lnp to a 50-45 UD.
99fc4adaa52f60873e180cccbc03893a

He couldn't do it to Hendricks half a decade ago.
Are you implying he spent the whole time doing enough steroids to match the elites again?
That's a hell of an accusation.

GSP won't dare take off his shirt and show off his skinny fat belly.

I see Gsp beating Bisping, and then Conor gatecrashing Gsp's fight victory.

And another mindless superfight is about to happen.

The timing didn't work due to Conor boxing Floyd. If he loses to Bisping I fully expect him to try and angle for that fight providing Conor beats Diaz or whoever next.

He's going to beat bisping.

Bispings mind is on retirement and movies.

George's is on a MW belt he's never held before. He's actually the hungry challenger for the first time in a long time.

To reignite interest, to keep sponsors happy, to remind everyone of the brand. Job done. Even if he doesn't make it to the fight.

Why didn´t they go for GSP vs Conor at WW 1st? Any ideas?

Conor is going for his 3rd fight at WW, I´m sure the UFC wouldn´t object a fight against GSP if all the parts involved wanted to....

so I guess if GSP wanted ONLY money and nothing else, a fight against Conor at WW would make more sense....... and it would be less dangerous than fighting Bisping, for obvious reasons. So what does GSP really want?

But maybe they think it´s too risky for Conor, since they don´t know what GSP wil show up when he comes back.
But if Bisping embarrasses GSP, I´m not sure that would help making Conor vs GSP down the road.

Thoughts?

Funny how you failed to mention Woodley.

GSP and his legion of fans like yourself are all so terrified of Wood's hands. <[analyzed}>

I´m not so sure man. If he fights at LW he´ll be forced to put the belt on the line, and Diaz simply doesn´t deserve a TS there, Conor would have to face the winner of Ferg vs Lee, that´s why they´re making the interim. But think about it, the trilogy at WW is just another money fight, so Conor still gets to keep the belt even if he loses.... imo anyways.

Conor has already come out and said if he fights Diaz again it will be at lightweight.

He struggled with Nate's size in the last 2 fights so he will want to make Nate cut weight to lessen the advantage.

Funny how you failed to mention Woodley.

GSP and his legion of fans like yourself are all so terrified of Wood's hands. <[analyzed}>

No one mentions woodley because he is boring and everyone knows he's only champ right now b cause the old guard @ WW has well, gotten old.

GSP would run over woodley easier than Rory and marquart did.

That would make three tri-star fighters that ko'ed him.

What makes you think Conor would fight him when he is making hundreds of millions in boxing? Also, why would the fight be at WW: GSP said he would go to LW to fight Conor but the fight has not materialized yet. Conor vs GSP would be the biggest fight in UFC history tho and at LW it would be pisser. First Conor has to win the rubber with N8 the skate tho.

Everyone wants the Conor fight, easier said than done... even for GSP.

The Facts:

1. The UFC want's to milk Conor for all they can.

2. Conor Diaz III is going to be a big dick money fight.

3. There is a good chance Conor can beat Diaz, opening the possibility for another big dick money Conor fight with someone else.

4. There is zero chance that any version of Conor beats GSP.

In Conclusion:

The UFC has weighed the odds and likes the chances of Conor beating Diaz and GSP beating Bisping...which would set up the hugest of big dick money fights.

There's no way GSP-Conor would generate anything like the money Conor-Floyd generated. So while GSP probably wanted to fight Conor, Conor had a much bigger money fight in the works - as others have said, the timing simply wasn't there.

I suspect GSP would have jumped at the chance to make 100 million fighting Floyd too if he had had the chance (in fact, I suspect almost everyone in the world but Bill Gates and his like (for whom 100 million is pocket change) would get into the ring with Floyd for 100 million). Wanting the biggest money fight out there doesn't mean you can get it.

I just always assume that whatever fight gets made the primary motivation of both fighters is fear of some other fighter who is not actually, you know, fighitng.

GSP's ego/competitive spirit is what brought him back. I think he saw the next generation of fighters taking over and wanted to add to his legacy before it's too late.

No one mentions woodley because he is boring and everyone knows he's only champ right now b cause the old guard @ WW has well, gotten old.

GSP would run over woodley easier than Rory and marquart did.

That would make three tri-star fighters that ko'ed him.

Lol! GSP is terrified of him, and you know it.

Back