If GSP had only one more fight, would you rather see him fight Whittaker or Woodley?

Hands down Whitaker , great dude defintley deserves it . Tyron usual whining/victim comments will be great as well :D

Woodley. Give him his damn money fight so he shuts the fuck up and stops challenging LWs like a slut

Big St Pierre fan. But also a fan of champions that defend. Win or Lose against Whitaker. The guy is the #HUMBLEGOAT

Game wise, does GSP have a better chance against Woodley or Whittaker?

As a fan, which fight would you like to see him make if it was his last one:

1 - Get back the belt he´s never lost at WW?

Or

2 - Defend his new MW belt against Whittaker?
Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke.gif
Woodley by far.

GSP is easily the GOAT WW of all time...but he got his ass kicked in his last WW fight even though he may have won by round scoring on some cards.

Beating the worst MW champ of all time, and then beating an interim MW champ who recently lost fights at WW doesn't add much to his legacy imo.

Beating Woodley would show he's truly still the best WW around, and was capable of beating MW's. It's the best of both worlds.

There was a poll in a thread recently. It was about who is the GOAT. There were actually 4 assholes, or some shit that voted Woodley. That’s just fuckin stupid. The guy has no business in the conversation, ffs.

So, due to just that. With ONLY one more fight. And, if McGregor is not a possible opponent. GSP beating Woodley with ease, would be fun to see.

A person has to be a massive GSP hater to vote for Woodley. LOL... fucksticks.

c34a264e6a7f3856087dcc78108bbeef.jpg

If it was one more fight?
He may as well beat up Mcgregor for the big bucks.

Game wise, does GSP have a better chance against Woodley or Whittaker?

As a fan, which fight would you like to see him make if it was his last one:

1 - Get back the belt he´s never lost at WW?

Or

2 - Defend his new MW belt against Whittaker?
Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke.gif
Whittaker. Woodley is boring as fuck and GSP has nothing left to prove at WW. Whittaker is a humble guy who ducks no one and kicks ass. Whittaker/ GSP would be a fun fight between two awesome and humble fighters. And if GSP wins that he's the GOAT in my book.

If he fights and beats Whittaker he'll be the first two weight champ in the UFC to defend both belts

If he wants that MW belt to be worth anything then he'd fight Whittaker. Until then he's just a guy that got to cut in line on name value to beat someone that isn't even a top 5 MW. He ducks Whittaker that belt means jack shit.

Whittaker. Woodley is boring as fuck and GSP has nothing left to prove at WW. Whittaker is a humble guy who ducks no one and kicks ass. Whittaker/ GSP would be a fun fight between two awesome and humble fighters. And if GSP wins that he's the GOAT in my book.
Whittaker huge balls for taking on 2 badass mofos like Souza and Romero back to back.

Respect.

You know what?
How about Johnny Hendricks?
GSP would kick the shit out of him on a level playing field and erase all doubt.

I say Connor. The sport needs a 2M buy PPV and these are the only guys that can do it. The next time the stars align for that might be in 10 years.....might be in 20.....might be never.

But if I have to pick between Whittaker or Woodley? I don't really care. Both tough fights and I think GSP is the favorite in both. Beating Woodley and getting his belt back impressed the masses/casuals more but beating Whittaker would impress the hardcore fans more.

Only one more? Whittaker. GSP losing to either doesn't mean anything to me. GSP winning means more to me if the win comes against Whittaker than Woodley.

I'd like to say Woodley because I'm a fan of Woodley but I believe GSP will avoid the big shot and out work him for a decision

So I'd rather see Whitaker.

I think Bobby Knuckles could avoid the ground and piece up GSP on the feet.

Woodley. Win back his belt and shut that dude the fuck up

I’m one of the biggest GSP critics on this site but pulling off that streak would be epic.

it would take a lot to align those stars but if that could happen and he DOES pull it off, the GOAT debate could be over.

Back