If GSP had only one more fight, would you rather see him fight Whittaker or Woodley?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Game wise, does GSP have a better chance against Woodley or Whittaker?

As a fan, which fight would you like to see him make if it was his last one:

1 - Get back the belt he´s never lost at WW?

Or

2 - Defend his new MW belt against Whittaker?
Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke.gif

Woodley, regain the WW belt.

Then Conor for a money fight because why the fuck not?

Then retire.

Perfect scenario.

Woodley is a better match up for him. I'd rather see him fight Whittaker and cement himself as GOAT of all GOATs

Whittaker is an interesting matchup. GSP will have to outstrike him, I don't think he can be wrestlefucked

He could literally retire on the Whittaker fight as a 2 division, DEFENDING champion.

Nobody would complain about that.

Fight Whittaker.

The UFC needs to get back to the champs defending against the best challengers in their division, its what built them up in the first place.

The money fights will generate cash now but piss off the talent and hardcores, as well as make people care less when the legitimately big bouts come around.

I can't choose. I love both fights and I'm too tired to make up my mind.
Let me sleep on it.

Woodley, current WW Champ GSP cemented WW GOAT b4 GSP really past his prime and because he fights younger than his given age and well preserved after the 4yr break.

Woodley truly respects GSP and uses him as the hallmark of WW's, Woodley Wood fight 4Sure...

A win over Whittaker gives so much more credit to his legacy.

Whittaker fo sho. No need to be a McGregor, parachuting in to take the belt from a very beatable champ and running for it.

Woodley

I was disgusted by his post fight interview after he fought Maia. This is what I heard:
I know I was super boring. I don’t care. I just want to win so I can keep making money.

Woodley. I think he's the higher level opponent and I would be intrigued to see how GSP would deconstruct him.

Whittaker hands down, defending a belt is almost as important as winning one. Plus its a way better fight, gsp vs woodley would be a slaughter

whittaker, woodley, conor, retire.

Back