If GSP becomes 3 div champ moving down, does it take away frm the achivement

Most people would eat it up. 3 division champ, GOAT, etc. Objective people would say wow had to go fight the little guys and the weakest MW champ since Tanner who wasn't even a top 5 fighter in his own division. Ducked the whole MW division, ducked Woodley up and down the weight classes. GOAT cherry picker for sure. Never seen people celebrate someone so much for avoiding the toughest fights.
you are a fucking retard, if its so easy to move down and win a belt, why doesn't just everybody move down?

if gsp manage to win the belt at 155, its make his whole career even more impressive, just show that he was undersized at ww

Conor cut weight to near death levels to fight at featherweight. Does that diminish his featherweight win?

GSP > Conor and it's not even close.

LMAO. What legends? 1-D Matt Hughes? LWs BJ Penn and Sean Sherk? GSP had decent people to face, which can't be said about most fighters from 5+ years ago. He never faced the type of talent Tyron is facing today though. No wonder he's ducking them all.

Talent such as Till, Wonderboy, Maia? Lol.

They both have a common opponent with different results though

The only reason I'd want to see this is for the competitive aspect of it, a fight with Khabib. Belt or no belt on the line, it's a matchup I think is intriguing.

Yeah but cherry-picking for Bisping is the bigger issue imho.
i'm a gsp fan but i agree. he went on at length giving all the reasons why he didn't want to move up to MW when anderson was there, and then suddenly decides it's ok once bisping takes the strap. didn't look too good. ah well, it's the age of cherry picking i guess.

i'm a gsp fan but i agree. he went on at length giving all the reasons why he didn't want to move up to MW when anderson was there, and then suddenly decides it's ok once bisping takes the strap. didn't look too good. ah well, it's the age of cherry picking i guess.
His only reason was to take the time to properly bulk up, like say a 4 year layoff. And he anounced his comeback before Ping won.

Conor will smoke gsp right after khabib

Ohhh I wish I was beside you during the Conor/Khabib fight. Watching you get slapped with a dose of reality would be far more entertaining then the fight.

Woodley has a legend to fight .... But GSP is far to intelligent to go anywhere near Woodley

Well...ya.

There is absolutely nothing in it for GSP to fight and beat Woodley. It would almost serve him better to fight and lose, rematch and win then it would be to outright win.

sure, but will he be fighting Khabib or Lee? or will he wait and see if little Conor can beat Khabib and then jump on Conor?

these are questions that only GSP and his people can answer, and i feel like GSP will wait and see what happens with Khabib/Conor first before he makes his next move. in my opinion he's turned into a huge opportunist.
Get over it you bitter hater. Get mad at Conman for changing the game and turning the UFC from a fighting venue to a dick measuring shit talking contest. Why get mad at gsp for coming back and putting his hat into the game while he holds all the cards and can secure his finances.

Sounds like you just fucking hate gsp and want to discredit his career any chance you get. GOAT living rent free in your head you fucking manchild lol.

So becoming 3 div champ takes away from the achievement. But becoming 3 div champ by chasing a guy he already beat twice would be ok. TS is a hater and a moron at the same time.

His only reason was to take the time to properly bulk up, like say a 4 year layoff. And he anounced his comeback before Ping won.
did he announce he was going to MW before bisping won, or just that he was coming back?

Talent such as Till, Wonderboy, Maia? Lol.

They both have a common opponent with different results though

Yeah you're right. Woodley murked Koscheck, Condit, and Hieron. GSP only murked Hieron and decisioned Condit, and Koscheck twice. LMAO

Superior Striker: Thompson > Hardy by big margin!
Better Latino Boxer: Jorge > Nick Diaz
Better Wrestlers: Covington and Usman > Fitch.
Superior Brazilian: RDA > Alves
Better grappler: Maia > Hughes or Shields

The division is so much better than it used to be. GSP fought mostly in a bum era until he started competing against guys like Condit and Shields and Hendricks (who he arguably lost to). I'm sure you think MMA used to be in the golden age though 15 years ago with part-time d-level athletes being coached by guys trying to coach themselves. Pathetic!

HAHAHAHAHAH. Yes he has. Conor didn't do the same thing. GSP is a BIG WW. Forget LW. He's a little rat trying to create an artificial legacy while avoiding Tyron. It's pathetic. Ducked the entire MW division with a BS excuse and then ran talking about collitis. Where is the collitis now? Fucking rat. He may be the GOAT for now, but his time is running up, and that's why he's scrambling desperately trying to do this shit.
Doesn't matter what you think, gsp > McGregor on every level. He fight the very best before he retired and only comes back for fights that he wants

Get over it you bitter hater. Get mad at Conman for changing the game and turning the UFC from a fighting venue to a dick measuring shit talking contest. Why get mad at gsp for coming back and putting his hat into the game while he holds all the cards and can secure his finances.

Sounds like you just fucking hate gsp and want to discredit his career any chance you get. GOAT living rent free in your head you fucking manchild lol.

more like i'm living in your head rent free. i made you get so salty you reverted to ad hominem.

are you GSP's dad? jesus, he doesn't even give a fuck about you and you're here valiantly white knighting him.

why get mad at GSP? because he doesn't defend his MW belt that he got in an undeserved title shot, and now he went from MW champ, to fighting a LW? LO fuckin L. what happened to his hemorrhoids? is that how he's a LW now? cutting you and the other 30lbs of retards out of his ass?

more like i'm living in your head rent free. i made you get so salty you reverted to ad hominem.

are you GSP's dad? jesus, he doesn't even give a fuck about you and you're here valiantly white knighting him.

why get mad at GSP? because he doesn't defend his MW belt that he got in an undeserved title shot, and now he went from MW champ, to fighting a LW? LO fuckin L. what happened to his hemorrhoids? is that how he's a LW now? cutting you and the other 30lbs of retards out of his ass?

im not 12 projection doesn't goad me

Doesn't matter what you think, gsp > McGregor on every level. He fight the very best before he retired and only comes back for fights that he wants

Poirer, P4P #1 Aldo, Holloway, Mendes, Sivir, Alvarez (LW), the better Diaz brother (WW), and soon Khabib (WW) > GSP's resume. And considering GSP is too concerned with ducking everyone, Conor is only going to make the gap larger.

im not 12 projection doesn't goad me

is that why you have yellows?

you're a mutt and you know you have no real argument that's why you come out with the namecalling like a 12 yr old.

don't get mad cuz i give it to you back buddeh

Back